Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #46
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gaming Nostalgia

brb downloading emulators
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #47
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Just refinished Quake 1 (first FPS & PC game i played in the 90s):

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #48
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was addicted to Quake Live for about 4 days.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #49
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I was addicted to Quake Live for about 4 days.
gotem
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:38 AM   #50
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Just refinished Quake 1 (first FPS & PC game i played in the 90s):

Awesome game. I recently finished it on Hard, going to give Nightmare a go next. One thing is for sure though, I am a way better gamer now than when I was a kid. At least at first person shooters. I sucked at this game back in the day, I struggled to get through normal mode and mostly played on easy
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #51
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Awesome game. I recently finished it on Hard, going to give Nightmare a go next. One thing is for sure though, I am a way better gamer now than when I was a kid. At least at first person shooters. I sucked at this game back in the day, I struggled to get through normal mode and mostly played on easy

hehe... me to, but i was fortunate enough to find the tilde button and type "god"
Old 04-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #52
pauk
NBA Legend

Right now i am trying to finish this:

I never played it before for some reason, great game!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #53
eppelp
I brick open layups

eppelp has decent reputationeppelp has decent reputation

Just replaying The Witcher. The music is really great. Just listened to this while the sun set on the Dike:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw

The Witcher 2 improved alot of stuff compared to the first game, the soundtrack however is not one of them.
eppelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:06 PM   #54
REACTION
HYRYSICPT?

REACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc

This!
REACTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #55
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:16 AM   #56
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Right now i am trying to finish this:

I never played it before for some reason, great game!

My 2nd favorite game of all time. Did you end up beating it?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #57
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:11 AM   #58
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

[/quote]
Invokers & Silencers. lol
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: