Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #5642
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Oh, I see, my bad!

Been seeing to many guys wearing baggy jeans with ties and shirts though, never got the combo.

Anyway, cool pic!

Some people just love baggy jeans

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #5643
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Some people just love baggy jeans

I love how MJ doesnt even sag them. If youre gonna go 90s hood go all the way
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #5644
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols

I love how MJ doesnt even sag them. If youre gonna go 90s hood go all the way

Not only that he tucks his shirt in too
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:41 AM   #5645
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

Harrah's Pool a couple weeks ago
you look so sickly and older in a matter of a haircut. you gave up so quickly on a hairline.
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #5646
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

mj's fashion...
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:17 AM   #5647
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meet Tony Tony Chopper.

Last edited by SourPatchKids : 04-06-2013 at 03:33 AM.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:34 AM   #5648
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Look at the camera man
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:06 AM   #5649
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just a pic from my trip to Europe,

[IMG]
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:11 AM   #5650
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ Eh. How much for that outfit? I am not fully liking it, though... Something bothers me, maybe the belt central-piece, whatever you call it..
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #5651
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
^ Eh. How much for that outfit? I am not fully liking it, though... Something bothers me, maybe the belt central-piece, whatever you call it..
Not much, I bought it all separately, the shoes were probably the most expensive bit I guess, 180$ if my memory serves me correctly...
As for the belt, yeah I guess, I'm not too fond of it either, but it came with the pants so I didn't bother to change it.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #5652
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

I finally managed to register myself on ISH after months of waiting, so let my first post be a picture of me.

Last edited by AirMike : 04-06-2013 at 09:10 AM.
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #5653
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Welcome to the forums Air Mike. I hope you're used to Kobe trolls and Lebron tards, they compose 90% of the NBA forum because if not you'll see the 4chan of the NBA forums ....

Also I hope you don't become another one!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #5654
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Welcome to the forums Air Mike. I hope you're used to Kobe trolls and Lebron tards, they compose 90% of the NBA forum because if not you'll see the 4chan of the NBA forums ....

Also I hope you don't become another one!

Thanks man, I'll do my best to be part of the remaining 10% :-)
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #5655
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Not much, I bought it all separately, the shoes were probably the most expensive bit I guess, 180$ if my memory serves me correctly...
As for the belt, yeah I guess, I'm not too fond of it either, but it came with the pants so I didn't bother to change it.

What kind of shoes are those uggs? I have very similar ones
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: