Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #316
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
esplain

/hispanic accent
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=405929
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:05 AM   #317
eriX
Good High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
who playing BW still needs to make the switch?

i couldnt give you any names but i hear theres still a decent amount of pros playing BW in korea.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #318
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
i couldnt give you any names but i hear theres still a decent amount of pros playing BW in korea.
I don't think it makes much of a difference. Practically all of the best from BW minus those who retired switched.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #319
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never give up

part 2
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #320
eriX
Good High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

Quote:

are they even in masters? cause the zerg played really bad. Not once did he split up his units to deal with drops and the last winning play is just not one ultra left in the base? One ultra wouldve delayed the marines for so long.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:55 AM   #321
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

flashhh nooooo :[
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:00 AM   #322
Maniak
Maniak

compared to how he played against fantasy that was a meh game.

obviously cant not give rain credit. guy is a serious monster.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #323
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
flashhh nooooo :[

Yes Rain, captain of my fantasy proleague team!
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #324
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can anyone help me find the Terran strategy youtube series, I'm pretty sure it was Force Gaming that did it, he didn't scout or get upgrades besides stim. His YT vids helped me out more than anyone else's and I must have not subscribed or book marked them . I deepest gratitude to any and all that find it for me.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:20 AM   #325
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Can anyone help me find the Terran strategy youtube series, I'm pretty sure it was Force Gaming that did it, he didn't scout or get upgrades besides stim. His YT vids helped me out more than anyone else's and I must have not subscribed or book marked them . I deepest gratitude to any and all that find it for me.
found it, Filtersc2!! He's really good.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:37 AM   #326
Maniak
Maniak

eg-tl is gonna get stomped.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:35 AM   #327
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ozzzuuuuuu
Old 04-07-2013, 03:37 AM   #328
Maniak
Maniak

oz still is a monster at pvp. he played that game very well and controlled the large engagement perfectly.

time to see if huk can blow my mind
Old 04-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #329
jaydacris
Rose

damn... ace match!

eg two new recruits coming through
Old 04-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #330
Maniak
Maniak

good for eg-tl.

i went to bed after huk's match so i didnt catch the rest.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: