Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #31
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Ultimate Official iOS / Android Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Can you teach us how to get an emulator for GBA working? I downloaded one from cydia but it wont work.. where do I get roms from? etc, etc.

Open Cydia and search for gpSPhone, which is the GBA emulator. You can get the roms from doperoms or cool roms dot com. You also have to download the GBA Bios file before you can use it.

edit: you can find a much simpler explanation on the youtubes

Last edited by BuffaloBill : 03-28-2013 at 09:42 AM.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #32
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OMFG GUYS GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST DID A DEAL ON CRAIGSLIST. THE GUY ACCIDENTLY GAVE ME AN IPAD3 CELLULAR MODEL 64GB. OMFG. He told me it was an Ipad 2 and he never used it. We just finished the deal like 2 hours ago. I went to jailbreak it and it said IPAD 3 6.01! I'm like waitttt. NO WONDER the camera is bad ass & the screen is sooo sharp. I checked to see if it had Siri and it did!

I gave him 2 consoles (XBOX360 4GB & PS3 320GB)

OMFG. I can't believe this. How does this guy NOT know? I wasn't going going to do this deal either because I already have an Ipad 3 & an Ipad 2. I'm like 64GB Ipad 2 cant go wrong .. I'll just trade it. WOW. I'm in shock right now, I kind of feel bad because he was cool.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #33
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=7nkxyKo09Qs#!

Have yet to download and play.

I do hate that the App Store doesn't have the FREE trial like Google Store does. I understand that there's 'FREE Lite' versions which are great, but not every app has that.

Who's tried this?

And for you iPad owners:

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...re/traktor-dj/

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products...s/cubasis.html
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #34
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bumping when iMessage is down?

I thought about grabbing that game. It seems like I'd be interested in it, but I don't want to lose a couple bucks over it. I'll wait and see if it's free for a day.

However, I have tried Mailbox and absolutely fallen in love with it. Interface is nice. I love the ability to easily archive in it. But most importantly the remind me later (I can't remember what the actual name of the feature is) is brilliant! works like a charm. It sounds like a crazy lame idea, but it's shockingly good. Helps when I get important messages in class and I need to respond to the email at a later time when I have a computer in front of me, or if I'm busy to read whatever it is later. Sometimes, I'm prone to forget for a few days.

Only bummer is right now it's gmail only, but it's expanding soon.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #35
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Bumping when iMessage is down?

I thought about grabbing that game. It seems like I'd be interested in it, but I don't want to lose a couple bucks over it. I'll wait and see if it's free for a day.

However, I have tried Mailbox and absolutely fallen in love with it. Interface is nice. I love the ability to easily archive in it. But most importantly the remind me later (I can't remember what the actual name of the feature is) is brilliant! works like a charm. It sounds like a crazy lame idea, but it's shockingly good. Helps when I get important messages in class and I need to respond to the email at a later time when I have a computer in front of me, or if I'm busy to read whatever it is later. Sometimes, I'm prone to forget for a few days.

Only bummer is right now it's gmail only, but it's expanding soon.

FaceTime and iMessage is up again, shit was down for me for about half an hour as well… sucked cause wife wanted to show me something at that exact moment.

I don't use Gmail so Mailbox is moot.

I doubt that game will be free for a day, perhaps on sale Memorial Day or Mother's Day.

And for iPad users:

http://www.newpotatotech.com/foosball/foosball.html

Kinda expensive but seems kinda rad.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:17 AM   #36
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

dawgz, my galaxy s2 is going to shiet. i accidentally dropped my phone in my cereal bowl lol last week. it works except the home button and the headphone jack.

anybody have the galaxy note 2 or the htc one? how is it?
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #37
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

the htc one looks absolutely beautiful
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #38
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
the htc one looks absolutely beautiful

agreed

anandtech gave it an amazing review
and these guys take time to do actual reveiws, instead of rushing reviews first to market to get page views

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6747/htc-one-review

only time a phone has gotten an editors award on anandtech
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #39
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

aight, so my contract is about to be up by the end of this month. my galaxy s2 carried me fru like a champ, but its all fukked up now.

the htc one still looks good, but the fact it has no micro sd support is a no go. the htc butterfly s looks like really good, but its unavailable here in the states. and no way im gonna pay north of 600 for an unlocked phone. i really would like to try windows, but the os is a big turn off.

hmm...
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #40
Rooster
National High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
convince me why I should JailBreak my iPhone.

Well the primary reason for me beside the free apps is the mywi. I have the grandfather plan so I can tether all my devices that had wifi capability without paying those extra fee. Also FaceTime using 3G was good, I can pretty much use it without wifi restrictions and some other things. Do not use this though if you're in the limited data plan. Also the SB settings which you can pretty access a lot of stuff with one swipe. I also like those cool video wallpapers and ringtones but I don't use it because it does drain your battery.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #41
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fun android game... banned on apple app store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...www.smth&hl=en

:p
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #42
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I recently got a Samsung note 8 and its doing weird things, it shuts of on its own while I watching video's, It seems to happen when its in its protective sleeve, because when I remove it from that its seems ok. So far I love the phone it came witha two yr contract along with a galaxy grand so not bad.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #43
Suguru101
Mad Men, GOT, Hannibal

Suguru101 has a near all-star reputation hereSuguru101 has a near all-star reputation hereSuguru101 has a near all-star reputation hereSuguru101 has a near all-star reputation hereSuguru101 has a near all-star reputation hereSuguru101 has a near all-star reputation here

Pocket is awesome. I did one of my newspaper articles on it. Get it, it will make your life easier.

Rain, Rain will let you catch sleep easier, also should be gotten.
Suguru101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #44
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Great wallpaper app called Fragment for those liking fragmented wallpapers. It takes an existing image and helps you create your own wallpaper.

Play Link ($1.99)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FECjHtUX9mY
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:12 PM   #45
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
I recently got a Samsung note 8 and its doing weird things, it shuts of on its own while I watching video's, It seems to happen when its in its protective sleeve, because when I remove it from that its seems ok. So far I love the phone it came witha two yr contract along with a galaxy grand so not bad.
Sounds like it's overheating and shutting off automatically as a safety precaution for the processor. Watching videos on a phone will surely make it start heating up.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: