Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #1351
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
scared or not, clowns acting like bayern is a definitive favorite is hilarious. even with barca's injuries, it's an even duel at worst.

Clowns acting like Barca has won already is more hilarious.

That team is nothing but a bunch of a*shole floppers. Seing Jordi Alba v PSG in the 2nd leg almost made me vomit.

Lavezzi fouls him. Lavezzi shows sportsmanship by trying to give Alba a hand. He touches by accident Alba's head and Alba starts freaking out and screaming to the ref that he hit him in the ear. Then Lucas fouls him, and he starts yelling to the coach that his head hurts.

How can you respect a team that barely shows any sportsmanship in the most popular sport in the world.

This team, throughout their accomplishments, will be remembered by all their dirty tactics and their sh*i diving.

Now back at Bayern. While I dont necessarily support Bayern, they beat Juventus because they did not flop. I have seen the games and Juventus flopping was ridiculous. The Germans stood up and played the game. Did not make unnecessary dives and did not wait for the ref to gift them the foul. In fact, the only German I know to flop in a regular basis is Mario Gotze.

While , unlike some morons here, I dont guarantee Bayern to win, I am inclined more towards Bayern beating Barcelona in this tournament.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #1352
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89

That team is nothing but a bunch of a*shole floppers. Seing Jordi Alba v PSG in the 2nd leg almost made me vomit.

Lavezzi fouls him. Lavezzi shows sportsmanship by trying to give Alba a hand. He touches by accident Alba's head and Alba starts freaking out and screaming to the ref that he hit him in the ear. Then Lucas fouls him, and he starts yelling to the coach that his head hurts.

How can you respect a team that barely shows any sportsmanship in the most popular sport in the world.

This team, throughout their accomplishments, will be remembered by all their dirty tactics and their sh*i diving.

Now back at Bayern. While I dont necessarily support Bayern, they beat Juventus because they did not flop. I have seen the games and Juventus flopping was ridiculous. The Germans stood up and played the game. Did not make unnecessary dives and did not wait for the ref to gift them the foul. In fact, the only German I know to flop in a regular basis is Mario Gotze.

While , unlike some morons here, I dont guarantee Bayern to win, I am inclined more towards Bayern beating Barcelona in this tournament.

lol, robben and ribery are as bad as they come in terms of divers. they're not germans but still key players for bayern. ozil dives all the time too.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #1353
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

It's all about match ups.

If Real can beat BvB and get the el classico final, it's their win.

If BvB beats Real, I think they will win the whole thing.

If Bayern beats Barca, their best matchup is with Real.

If Barca beats Bayern, I think they lose in the finals regardless.
The_Yearning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #1354
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Barca bearly beat first year set-up PSG, had problems against Ac Milan.

This will be the end of Barca as we know it.

Calld it.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #1355
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
bayern munich reaction when they heard they will have to play barcelona:

They wont know what hit em

OOOoooOoOoOoOOohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #1356
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Anti-football defeated by beautiful pure attacking football

What a night what a night
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #1357
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So basically I was right. Predicted Bayern will crush Barca andddd

CESC > Messi
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #1358
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Königspinguin has decent reputationKönigspinguin has decent reputation

Jordi Alba should never get on a football pitch again. What this guy does every single game I watch him is just despicable. Does this guy have any balls at all? He is an embarrassment. I thought Bayern's third goal was irregular but after watching it I'm not so sure. There was actually not all that much impact looking at it from the camera angle from in front. Could've kept going after Robben. Then he throws the ball in Robben's face. And someone tell Fc Barcelona that they already have a separate handball team.

Last edited by Königspinguin : 04-23-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:50 PM   #1359
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Königspinguin has decent reputationKönigspinguin has decent reputation

Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #1360
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I predicted a 3-0 scoreline for Bayern, but it ended up being 4-0. Can't say I'm complaining.

I know I might be the only one, but I genuinely think that Bayern have been the best team in football over the last 2 years. I predicted last year that they would win the CL, though it ended up being my Chelsea team who got the better of them (not a bad thing for me). And I had them tipped from the start of this years CL as well.

They seem to have finally put it together now, and I still don't think they get the respect they deserve. They're stacked from head to toe in terms of their roster, and they have great players coming off the bench. Hell, its better then some good teams sitting in 3rd or 4th in other leagues, and its their freaking bench.

They're basically a more talented and better version of Real Madrid in my opinion. They give Barcelona hell, and I expect another good performances even at Camp Nou, most likely resulting in a draw.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #1361
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I predicted a 3-0 scoreline for Bayern, but it ended up being 4-0. Can't say I'm complaining.

I know I might be the only one, but I genuinely think that Bayern have been the best team in football over the last 2 years. I predicted last year that they would win the CL, though it ended up being my Chelsea team who got the better of them (not a bad thing for me). And I had them tipped from the start of this years CL as well.

They seem to have finally put it together now, and I still don't think they get the respect they deserve. They're stacked from head to toe in terms of their roster, and they have great players coming off the bench. Hell, its better then some good teams sitting in 3rd or 4th in other leagues, and its their freaking bench.

They're basically a more talented and better version of Real Madrid in my opinion. They give Barcelona hell, and I expect another good performances even at Camp Nou, most likely resulting in a draw.

rofl you're a "fan" of the nba champs, super bowl champs, and cl winners?

probably gonna be a bayern fan next season

gotta love these glory hunting losers
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #1362
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
rofl you're a "fan" of the nba champs, super bowl champs, and cl winners?

probably gonna be a bayern fan next season

gotta love these glory hunting losers

Yeah, it was blatantly obvious Chelsea were gonna win the whole thing last season with how well we played the whole year. So I got on early on that bandwagon.

Then San Francisco won the Super Bowl and all...

And yeah, next year I'm going for Bayern despite living in Stuttgart for a period of my life.

The only schtick I can get for my team selection is for the 49ers, which I started supporting 3 years ago. And they haven't won shit, since they actually lost in the Super Bowl oh dense one.

All this coming from the guy already on the Andrew Wiggins bandwagon. Watch you jump off if he doesn't pan out. LOL. At least I've stuck with my teams my whole life.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:07 AM   #1363
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

hey liverpool you wanted messi right? 100 millions and he is yours
im sick of him

xavi should retire he is slow, cant shoot, and cant pass through a good defense.

iniesta is the only one really caring so i think i would keep him, but if city or psg has any offers of around 100 millions ill think about it

alves, alexis, villa, cesc, alba, valdes you can have them for free

pique should retire and raise his child

bartra should be hanged in the middle of barcelona

get rid of f*cking everyone, keep tito and maybe iniesta, buy 20 brazilians and HOPE that maybe maybe one will be even close to ronaldinho...

and f*ck u all
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:22 AM   #1364
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Jordi Alba got his justice, what with Muller's vicious screen AND the yellow card from "throwing the ball" at Robben's face

Thank you football gods!

Karma is real
Old 04-24-2013, 06:23 AM   #1365
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
hey liverpool you wanted messi right? 100 millions and he is yours
im sick of him

xavi should retire he is slow, cant shoot, and cant pass through a good defense.

iniesta is the only one really caring so i think i would keep him, but if city or psg has any offers of around 100 millions ill think about it

alves, alexis, villa, cesc, alba, valdes you can have them for free

pique should retire and raise his child

bartra should be hanged in the middle of barcelona

get rid of f*cking everyone, keep tito and maybe iniesta, buy 20 brazilians and HOPE that maybe maybe one will be even close to ronaldinho...

and f*ck u all
fake barca fan revealed, as if he didn't expose himself after wishing death to all Catalans after losing to AC Milan

Disgusting that people like this exist in the world.

Only in Macedonia eh
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: