Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #31
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: why she dont text me back mayne??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
she didnt msg u back???
Yes, we were talking for awhile and then she just stopped. I was like whatever and then I saw her dating this other dude.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:18 AM   #32
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

Text her the day after you got your number. If she says she's busy, I would first wait a few days before texting her again. Because she could be genuinely busy. If she's still not into it, wait until a week before texting her. If she's still not down for it, keep texting her until she tells you to fuck off.
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #33
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
Text her the day after you got your number. If she says she's busy, I would first wait a few days before texting her again. Because she could be genuinely busy. If she's still not into it, wait until a week before texting her. If she's still not down for it, keep texting her until she tells you to fuck off.
Terrible advice. Johnny boy just dont txt her PERIOD.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:57 AM   #34
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there is another guy mayne.. wat da fck mayne
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #35
BuffaloBill
Catfish Billy

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is hard to read.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #36
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

She dumped you because you speak like a fcking retard wanna be Mexican gang banger mayne
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #37
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
This is hard to read.

Why it be so hard to read mayne??
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #38
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Although conventional wisdom is right in when in doubt be silent...

Something that does work is saying "u were so talkative before I see watcha doing ur such a flirt ;p" if uve got that open honest playful personality
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #39
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #40
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Just get over her and find another girl mayne!

Last edited by Bandito : 04-13-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #41
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

the thing that fvcking bothers me is the lack of courtesy, just tell me that you've decided to move on in another direction. i've had girls do some dirty things to me for no reason.

i remember one girl last year flat out ignored me after she begged me to take her out.... she was older and supposedly "more mature" then this b*tch ignores me and starts putting up statuses about how she wishes she had a date, man,etc...

while it was infuriating because i did nothing wrong and wanted her badly, i just had to move because I respect myself. only a chump would stick around and try to acquiesce to her wishes, whatever they may be
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #42
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was outside her house yeterday mayne. some guy dropped her off n i sent her text as she was leaving his car. den i saw her phone lite up and she saw my text n didnt respond n went inside. she ignorin me on purpose mayne wtf
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #43
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i was outside her house yeterday mayne. some guy dropped her off n i sent her text as she was leaving his car. den i saw her phone lite up and she saw my text n didnt respond n went inside. she ignorin me on purpose mayne wtf

So you're stalking her?
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #44
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Sucks to hear mayne.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #45
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Quote:

what did u text, plus this takes ignoring someone's text to a new level.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: