Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #61
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Name some of your favorite TV Show opening themes/intros

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Samurai Champloo
Boondocks
Adventure Time
Teen Titans

But Cheers definitely has the best intro song ever.

Oh shit how did I forget Gilligan's Island?
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #62
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsrplumply
This haha.

Gayest programme ever and that song really sucks.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #63
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Boomtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PJ_L1K2Sv4

Due South

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2MzTG_5dh4

Only Fools and Horses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDdKc04XK-Y

I've got loads but these are just a few.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #64
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Other than WWE programming, South Park is the only good American TV show.
American tv shits on british tv
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #65
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

The sopranos

Superjail (love that song)

Hung (no homo)

The first season intro for the Wire was pure torture. So long and generic.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #66
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=e9Q3orQhEcA. Greatest American Hero was a billboard #1 hit.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #67
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

I don't know about y'all, but I always fastforward through the American Horror Story intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3VVJb562Y

Creepy as fvck.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #68
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
I don't know about y'all, but I always fastforward through the American Horror Story intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3VVJb562Y

Creepy as fvck.

I fastforward through almost every intro after I see it once, because I DVR all my favorite shows.

The American Horror Story one is creepy and brilliant. I liked the track on the 2nd season. It was very minimalist and had that little creepy reptilian/alien sound effect or whatever.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #69
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Game of Thrones

True Blood

Batman
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #70
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Relevant:

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:21 AM   #71
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Sopranos

Walking Dead

Justified

True Blood
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:52 AM   #72
kaktus14
I hit open layups

kaktus14 has no real reputation yet.

ER

Dexter
kaktus14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #73
smackaine
Can barely lace up my sneakers

smackaine has an OK reputation so far

For intro only, I would have to suggest Blue Mountain State?
smackaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #74
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
American tv shits on british tv

American TV is plastic and does not represent real life in the slightest. It all seems fake to me.

If you had not been to America you could be forgiven for thinking that all Americans live in big mansions, have 3 cars and all American cities are modern with great infrastructure.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #75
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
American TV is plastic and does not represent real life in the slightest. It all seems fake to me.

If you had not been to America you could be forgiven for thinking that all Americans live in big mansions, have 3 cars and all American cities are modern with great infrastructure.
Which American shows do you watch?
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: