Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94
 
Riddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: D-Town
Posts: 4,773
Default 2013 NFL schedule.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...lar.index.html

Whatcha guys think?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 12,049
Default Re: 2013 NFL schedule.

Cowboys schedule is just brutal. Only cupcake game is the Raiders. I don't think we'll make the playoffs this year.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: 2013 NFL schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Cowboys schedule is just brutal. Only cupcake game is the Raiders. I don't think we'll make the playoffs this year.
Eagles are going to be the easiest team we face I think...

Lions/Chiefs/Chargers/Vikings aren't great as it looks now as well

this is the NFL and every single year teams ranked high week 1 suck and teams ranked low week 1 make the post season...


I think Dallas has a tough schedule but it isn't bad to the point I don't like our chances any more...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: 2013 NFL schedule.

5 primetime games for Dallas...average for them
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 12,049
Default Re: 2013 NFL schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Eagles are going to be the easiest team we face I think...

Lions/Chiefs/Chargers/Vikings aren't great as it looks now as well

this is the NFL and every single year teams ranked high week 1 suck and teams ranked low week 1 make the post season...


I think Dallas has a tough schedule but it isn't bad to the point I don't like our chances any more...

Eagles always plays us tough, we were either down or tied going into the 4th quarter last year. Lions, Chiefs, Chargers are all road games, and Arrowhead can be hostile even though they will likely suck. Plus if the running D don't improve, AP will just run all over us.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: 2013 NFL schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Eagles always plays us tough, we were either down or tied going into the 4th quarter last year. Lions, Chiefs, Chargers are all road games, and Arrowhead can be hostile even though they will likely suck. Plus if the running D don't improve, AP will just run all over us.
schedule does look pretty rough, I'm hoping some of the teams we deem great now aren't that great this year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #7
Just2McFly
By Any Means
 
Just2McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,594
Default Re: 2013 NFL schedule.

as a browns fan, i could see a schedule with ncaa teams on it and think its tough
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 8,114
Default Re: 2013 NFL schedule.

Bucs at Jets, week 1. Should be fun.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy