Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #16
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greatest Video Game Accomplishments?

Alone beating 4 friends on Heroes of Might and Magic 3. (SoD I think) .

Goat night ever...
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #17
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Multi gladiator titles in wow tbc and wotlk. Currently master league in sc2.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:40 PM   #18
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Going perfect with Peja Stojakovic in a 3 point contest to beat 6 of my friends. I think it was NBA Live 2005.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #19
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

One deathing the original Ninja Gaiden for the NES. It's as close to perfect as you could possibly get, and I'll never be able to duplicate it.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #20
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
One deathing the original Ninja Gaiden for the NES. It's as close to perfect as you could possibly get, and I'll never be able to duplicate it.

You only died once?!?!?! Wow! That might be a record.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #21
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
-Unlocking "the kid" in Super meat boy.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #22
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I finished Ocarina of Time in 40 minutes.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #23
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I finished Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory on expert mode while killing no one and knocking out one guy in the Bathhouse mission. It kills me to this day that I couldn't pass that mission without knocking that guy out. To those that may have played the game, it's the dude in the doorway when you're chasing after Shetland at the end of the mission. You either knock him out or he discovers you and you lose your stealth rating.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #24
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
You only died once?!?!?! Wow! That might be a record.

I've seen YouTube videos where people pretty much beat it without getting hit. Probably using emulators and stuff, but people have definitely done it before. I remember the exact ****ing place I died too. Level 6-2, that part where you're jumping on the platforms with birds coming at you from all directions while you have to jump on smaller platforms toward the end with enemies on them. I think the AVGN called it the hardest part of the game in his review.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #25
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This will sound pretty standard but beating something called The Bobsleigh Challenge in Dirt 3 left me feeling pretty darn accomplished, only because it took forever to try to succeed. If anyone's familiar with the license challenges from Gran Turismo, it was like that but seemingly ten times harder because of the snow and whatnot.

The worst part is it looks so simple in theory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfxkTodADM. I also didn't really know how to make adjustments to my car either the first time around, so I think I probably made it a little harder on myself with poor gear ratios and braking and all that. But it was definitely one of those moments where, when you finally beat it, you drop the controller and walk away from the TV with your arms raised in silent triumph.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #26
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got into the top 300 Jet pilots (Kills) for BF3. Haven't played for months now so I've dropped down to 500+

Completed all the console Metal Gears on Hard without getting spotted.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #27
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Got to number 1 on Gears of War team ladder for Gamebattles, for like a good month and a half. The game was in it's prime too, there was like 20,000 teams at the time I think. Ended up top 3 at the end of the season.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:36 PM   #28
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Beating The Undertaker in a cage match in the story mode of WWF Wrestlemania 2000 for N64 was also a huge video game accomplishment for me. Between that match and facing Mankind in WWF No Mercy, I don't think I've ever been more frustrated playing a video game in my life.
When I kept losing to the 'Taker, I began blaming my cousin for my losses just because he was sitting close by. That's how frustrated I was.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #29
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i used to have a ds and i had tetris on it. i got over a million points in some mode, which is super impressive afaik. i ended up selling that ds and never took a picture or anything of it. i cant actually even remember the score but it was definitely in the 1 million range.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #30
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

WoW (2005): High Warlord title
D2 (2002 or so): amassed like 200 SoJs and a .08 grandfather sword for my ww barb
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: