Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #16
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Wash. judge tells police to return marijuana

Born and raised in the 2-oh... Don't get me started...

TOS crew Reppin. Waiting for official word on licensing and marketing laws. F.u.c.k a dispensary. 20( years TOS Reppin... And these assholes are opening up a dispensary on every f.u.c.kin.g block. Newbie squares. They don't know bout the post 9-11 drought.... Comin in our s.h.I.t lowering prices to ****ing 20-22???!!?!?!?!?!?!?? ImmA blow em up. Can't beat em join em....Smh. can't wait till all the shit gets in stores, Nd all the taxes applied, (real reason government was for it, huge tax revenue) and an eigth will be 50-60$. And then market go back up.. f.u.c. k em.

But yea. Everything is true. There's more weed in Seattle than anywhere in the country, and usually pigs don't give a f.u.c.k. therez more pills, horse, and shards then weed almost. Bunch of junkies errywhrre. Anyone got a good coke plug, you could kill it up here right now. Semi-drought like conditions.

Back to you ms matsukowa....

Tons of skums krew 4 life....
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #17
CAstill
The GOATS

CAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Oh hell No. I love Washington with all my heart I go there every summer (Spokcompton lol)
But no they do not have the most weed in the country. NorCal and Oregon have more, a lot more . It's not even a discussion.
CAstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #18
CAstill
The GOATS

CAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Oh hell No. I love Washington with all my heart I go there every summer (Spokcompton lol)
But no they do not have the most weed in the country. NorCal and Oregon have more, a lot more . It's not even a discussion.
CAstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #19
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Born and raised in the 2-oh... Don't get me started...

TOS crew Reppin. Waiting for official word on licensing and marketing laws. F.u.c.k a dispensary. 20( years TOS Reppin... And these assholes are opening up a dispensary on every f.u.c.kin.g block. Newbie squares. They don't know bout the post 9-11 drought.... Comin in our s.h.I.t lowering prices to ****ing 20-22???!!?!?!?!?!?!?? ImmA blow em up. Can't beat em join em....Smh. can't wait till all the shit gets in stores, Nd all the taxes applied, (real reason government was for it, huge tax revenue) and an eigth will be 50-60$. And then market go back up.. f.u.c. k em.

But yea. Everything is true. There's more weed in Seattle than anywhere in the country, and usually pigs don't give a f.u.c.k. therez more pills, horse, and shards then weed almost. Bunch of junkies errywhrre. Anyone got a good coke plug, you could kill it up here right now. Semi-drought like conditions.

Back to you ms matsukowa....

Tons of skums krew 4 life....
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #20
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAstill

spo-fu.c.k.ing can't isn't Seattle.

Not even close. There's a dispensary every mile in the 2-oh ....
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: