Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-30-2013, 01:11 PM   #31
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Seahawks 2013-2014 Super Bowl Champions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20

And at 49ers. There isn't no rivalry here go look at the SNF highlights where we embarrassed them

I think we have severely underestimated your stupidity here...
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #32
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I think we have severely underestimated your stupidity here...
In case you don't know I am the most unbiased and smartest Seahawks fan on here. Was correct on all my predictions for Seahawks games last year, including games they were underdogs. I KNOW my team. And I know the 49ers ain't close to level of the Seahawks.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #33
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glove, Did you sign up for you Supersonics season tickets yet? Oh wait...

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #34
GP_20
Glove

I hate Kevin Johnson, most overrated player in NBA History!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only person who believes you arent biased is your imaginary friend. Shut the hell up. Funny how you're noticable in this forum now when you werent before.

"But I was I was"

No, you werent. Showing up when Seattle is heading into the playoffs doesnt count. Just like you arent talkin about basketball. Oh wait, touchy subject.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #36
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
In case you don't know I am the most unbiased and smartest Seahawks fan on here.

Congrats on being the only Seahawks fan on here.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:47 AM   #37
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=496

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=18
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:00 AM   #38
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Some teams need to be given championships in the preseason....real teams actually win them.

The refs helped the Steelers just like they did against the Cardinals. I remember when Rodgers fvcked them up.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #39
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
In case you don't know I am the most unbiased and smartest Seahawks fan on here. Was correct on all my predictions for Seahawks games last year, including games they were underdogs. I KNOW my team. And I know the 49ers ain't close to level of the Seahawks.

So what's it like being a fairweather fan? I've never been one of those before.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #40
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
So what's it like being a fairweather fan? I've never been one of those before.
Yeah because how big of a fan you are at ISH for a given period of time is a true representation of how big of a fan you are in real life
I keep telling you guys, ISH does not equal Life
Old 05-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #41
GP_20
Glove

Man why does everyone hate me so much, all i seee are posts attacking me, like seriously
Old 05-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #42
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Yeah because how big of a fan you are at ISH for a given period of time is a true representation of how big of a fan you are in real life
I keep telling you guys, ISH does not equal Life

Hey, guy. When did I say anything about ISH? You only come around here when the Seahawks or your other teams do good.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #43
GP_20
Glove

Halfway across the regular season!

7-1

Not to late to start celebrating the Seahawks Super Bowl Win
Old 10-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #44
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Halfway across the regular season!

7-1

Not to late to start celebrating the Seahawks Super Bowl Win
Lets not jinx it yet bruh.

We going that's fo sho.

Planning Superbowl poarty at my maple leaf mini mansion. Come over bruh. Gonna have a shuttle running from northgate mall to my crib. White neighbors don't like all the whips in their Hood. HolleR.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #45
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Lets not jinx it yet bruh.

We going that's fo sho.

Planning Superbowl poarty at my maple leaf mini mansion. Come over bruh. Gonna have a shuttle running from northgate mall to my crib. White neighbors don't like all the whips in their Hood. HolleR.

Aite i'll hit u up bro, start sending invitations already though, we all know the date and times of the game
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: