Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #541
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this board
Default Re: Official NBA All-Time Peak Draft

Since the series vs Boston, I've simmed against several teams. '92 Bulls, '87 Lakers, '93 Suns, '94 Rockets, '95 Magic, '00 Lakers, '13 Heat, '71 Bucks, '72 Lakers, '97 Jazz, '65 Celtics, '83 Sixers, '89 Pistons, '67 Sixers, '02 Kings. If you want to see box-scores tell me. It seems no-one else who was in this draft is interested anymore though
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #542
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Is every spot full? Can I be an expansion franchise like the Charlotte Bobcats?
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #543
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Time for a new draft
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #544
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Time for a new draft

You were in this draft, did you make a WIS team?
Old 05-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #545
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
You were in this draft, did you make a WIS team?

I did.

Team name: Insidehoops Phaggots
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #546
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
Is every spot full? Can I be an expansion franchise like the Charlotte Bobcats?

Well, the draft ended about a week ago and it's Shade's draft so you'll have to ask him
Old 05-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #547
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
I did.

Team name: Insidehoops Phaggots

Coin toss gave you HCA

G1: Beatlezz won 113-90. KG took a steaming dump all over Rodman to the tune of 26 points and 12 boards and the team as a whole was lights out, shooting 54%.
http://www.whatifsports.com/nba/boxs...383&teamfee=-1

G2: I won 109-95. KG had another good game but the rest of the team didn't. Ginobili gave me 21 points off the bench and Magic had a near triple double with 10 points, 8 reounds and 13 assists.
www.whatifsports.com/nba/boxscore.asp?gameid=7765412&teamfee=-1

G3: I won 119-114. Ewing's turn to have a big game, this time with 24 points, 12 boards and 5 blocks. Dwight didn't have a bad game either with 19 points and 14 rebounds. Magic and Pippen had double doubles, and VC dropped 29 points.
http://www.whatifsports.com/nba/boxs...489&teamfee=-1

G4: I won 117-86. Great all around game for my team, shooting 57% and holding your team to 43%. 4 of my guys scored 20 points including Scottie Pippen who scored 21 and added 10 rebounds and 9 dimes. The rebounding margin was +20 for me.
http://www.whatifsports.com/nba/boxs...528&teamfee=-1

G5: I win the series 4-1 with a 121-89 home win. Continuing the theme from last game with great defense (this time holding your team to 39% shooting) and great ball movement (35 assists on 48 FGs). Magic had 10 of the 35 assists in addition to 26 points. Dwight Howard scored 13 and grabbed 20 rebounds.
http://www.whatifsports.com/nba/boxs...528&teamfee=-1

I really like your team, 4 great jump shooters and tough interior defense and rebounding. I don't know why KG stopped playing so well after crapping all over Rodman in G1 and G2.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #548
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know why I keep getting swept in some of these SIM's.

I'm going to try to adjust some of the minutes again and I will matchup with some of you guys.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: