Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm thinking of branching out into television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Screen shot of what you were in?

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #32
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Is your name on the credits? can you post a pic of yourself in the movie I want to see if you are a memorable actor

So cool by the way being in a big movie like that and you met freaking Jennifer Lawrence that is something to remember.

I never met Jennifer Lawrence, although I did see her from a distance, and extras don't get their names in the credits unless they have a speaking part and even then not always. Still I think I'm well on my way to superstardom especially once the Homeland people see my skillz.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #33
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I was just a crowd extra, non-paid .
frak that s.hit.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #34
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dont do it Rufus, no respectable movie star goes down to the silver screen. If the public sees you every week, you become mundane and lose that bigger than life charisma that made you fit for the big leagues
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #35
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Dont do it Rufus, no respectable movie star goes down to the silver screen. If the public sees you every week, you become mundane and lose that bigger than life charisma that made you fit for the big leagues

You've got a point. Of course we're talking about Showtime here so my audience wouldn't be all that huge.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #36
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

I think HBO/ Showtime/ AMC are the exceptions. It shows the world that you're willing to go to the small screen in order to get the meaty, satisfying roles you need to showcase you acting chops.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #37
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You've got a point. Of course we're talking about Showtime here so my audience wouldn't be all that huge.
you ever see that movie The Dentist with Corbin Bernsen? Did your dick get hard?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #38
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
you ever see that movie The Dentist with Corbin Bernsen? Did your dick get hard?
Novocaine was based on Rufus.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #39
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Novocaine was based on Rufus.

I prefer The Secret Lives of Dentists.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: