Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #6946
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
When is the last time you shat, professor?

Last Tuesday.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #6947
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Everything at subway sucks

The meatball marinara is delicious. End yourself.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #6948
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Last Tuesday.

If I don't shit within an hour of waking up my whole day is fvked up.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #6949
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If I don't shit within an hour of waking up my whole day is fvked up.

Sucks for you. I usually shit like every 2-3 days.

When I went to Germany I didn't shit for two weeks and when I did Nothing like the fear of clogging a host family's toilet.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #6950
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sucks for you. I usually shit like every 2-3 days.

When I went to Germany I didn't shit for two weeks and when I did Nothing like the fear of clogging a host family's toilet.

I would hate that. I need consistency.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:57 PM   #6951
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

The Grizzlies should be banned from taking any more threes. Holy shit they shoot as badly as Denver.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #6952
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see how rigged the playoffs are. Notice how many games have come down to the last minute, the last shot, or OT?

Calls one way to build a lead, calls the other to close it down. They want eyeballs through the entire game.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:06 AM   #6953
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 05-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #6954
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Buffalobill?
Old 05-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #6955
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Anyone with half a brain should be able to see how rigged the playoffs are. Notice how many games have come down to the last minute, the last shot, or OT?

Calls one way to build a lead, calls the other to close it down. They want eyeballs through the entire game.

Yeah I was just thinking that. Basketball was a lot more interesting to me when I was a kid. It got harder to watch the more I realized how fixed it was.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #6956
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

The playoffs aren't rigged. Only some of them. Like the 2005 Rockets Mavericks series.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #6957
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Buffalobill?

What
Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 AM   #6958
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
What

Do you have healthy bonbons inside you?
Old 05-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #6959
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Do you have healthy bonbons inside you?

what
Old 05-14-2013, 12:14 AM   #6960
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread