Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #16
Wang Zhi Zhi
Great young streetballer

Wang Zhi Zhi has decent reputationWang Zhi Zhi has decent reputation
Default Re: how often do u play?

Almost every day (every weekday for sure) I'm 18
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:39 PM   #17
ZorPlay
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ZorPlay has an OK reputation so far

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this on, but I just wanted to get the word out to any ballers. www.zorplay.com is a new site to not only schedule games, but win huge cash prizes and help charities just by playing. You can check out more info by signing up at www.zorplay.com and it takes less than 10 seconds. You get a small free gift if you sign up before the launch of the site in 1 week.

You can play a few games a week or however many you want through ZorPlay. Each game you play through the site gets you closer to winning the grand prizes. If you play any kind of ball, check it out and sign up.
ZorPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:34 AM   #18
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
2-3 times a week
i get really sore as well. it seems like it gets worse every year if i go all out for 2-3hrs. It kinda goes away if you're in better shape. I also make sure i do my yoga/stretching exercises for a full hour before i play. It helps alot with the after soreness. Water too. and sometimes i get major headaches the night after a few hours i played. nothing a little Advil cant help.

but its worth it. Aint no fun like playing bball.

Okay, I am the OP and everyone in this thread is right! I played 5 days in a row and feel great. I've been doing my core stretches for about 30 minutes a day, taking showers with ice cold water, and drinking juice and I feel fine. After about 2 weeks of feeling not great the body starts to round itself back into shape!

I guess I have learned though that when I can feel my core start to weaken when I am playing that it is enough for the day. I usually play halfcourt 4 on 4, with games upto 30 (1's and 2's), about 3 or 4 games of that.

Such an awesome week. Played everyday, and watched every NBA playoff game. Doesn't get any better than this!
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:15 AM   #19
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When school isn't kicking my ass and people from work to play a game of pick up, usually 1-2 times a week.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:33 AM   #20
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Every weekend ( Friday to Sunday)
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #21
Facades
I brick open layups

Facades has an OK reputation so far

I usually try play 2-3 days a week for at least an hour and a half to two hours, but if we get enough people out there sometimes we'll go for over 3 hours.
Facades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

I just played 11 full court games. My body is DEAD
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #23
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

once every 3 years
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #24
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

4 times a week in my basketball class and in some courts during the week.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: