Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-05-2010, 01:52 AM   #16
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: Should I put insoles in my basketball shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo
Update, I stuck the insoles in my shoes and played one game of pickup basketball and my feet started hurting. I knew I was going to get injured if I kept them in so I threw them out right after the game was over.

Well that sucks
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:22 AM   #17
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dr. Scholls insoles.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #18
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

custom orthodics is the best option but if you live in the US and there is no public health care it will be costly. My estimate 100s of $$.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #19
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
custom orthodics is the best option but if you live in the US and there is no public health care it will be costly. My estimate 100s of $$.

this.

i got a pair partially covered in Canada. Still cost me a pretty penny. But i used to get bad knee and back pain and it went away after wearing them consistently in all my shoes. I have really flat feet though, so if you are getting them just to make your shoes more comfortable i can't really say if it will do the same for you
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #20
Straight_Ballin
Local High School Star

Straight_Ballin is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Get yourself some powerstep pinnacle inserts. Ever since I used them, I've been shitting on the competition and my feet feel great. Better than $400 custom orthotics.
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:47 AM   #21
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LeBron inserting his insoles/custom orthotic inserts inside his shoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QKSK_d21_Q

Last edited by Lebron23 : 05-28-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: