Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #31
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
We have some good posters here. Even Boozer here is okay in my book. ConanRulesNBC and 97Bulls are really the two guys that pounce on bad news consistently and set unrealistic goals(say dumb things like, they hold the team accountable).
Thanks mayne Still a new bulls fan, so I'll try to be more knowledgable and supportive of our team
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #32
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

SnakePlissken has an OK reputation so far

I'm sorry I don't kiss the Bulls ass nonstop and actually point out their flaws instead of following them like sheep and praising every decision they make. That's f*cking ridiculous. You can be a fan of the team and call out the superstar players and front office and owner and medical staff when they're making dumb decisions.
SnakePlissken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #33
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
I'm sorry I don't kiss the Bulls ass nonstop and actually point out their flaws instead of following them like sheep and praising every decision they make. That's f*cking ridiculous. You can be a fan of the team and call out the superstar players and front office and owner and medical staff when they're making dumb decisions.

Not been following the discussion, but I do agree with this point.

I love the Bulls, and have since '95, yet I question/hate/love what they (FO) do ALL the time. Oh, and Jordan is not my favorite player. So there's that. But I'm still a die-hard Bulls fan.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #34
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

Go Getter is also a White Sox fan it seems. He can't possibly think the White Sox can do no wrong either. They've made some horrible decisions the past few seasons. I love the White Sox too.

Chicago fans just accept too much crap. If this was NYC or Boston the fans wouldn't put up with most of the crap that Chicago fans put up with. You can continue to be loyal and continue to cheer a team and still point out their faults and the Bulls, White Sox and Bears have many. The Blackhawks are the only team in town with people running the team that know what they're doing.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:34 AM   #35
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs down Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Yeah, remember those shitty Knicks teams and the empty MSG crowds? I mean right after reach the finals....they remain irrelevant for a decade, I can't remember if they even got more fans in the stands than the bobcats did ffs.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #36
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

Wasn't really talking about the Knicks specifically. I could point out that the Yankees are always trying to compete and win a world series. All the major teams in Boston are always competing. Though the Knicks fans eventually did stop giving a crap about them and pretty much turned their backs on them when they were horrible while Bulls fans continued to follow and support the team no matter what which is why Reinsdorf refused to go out and actually build a great team. Why should he when the Bulls fans continue to buy tickets? That's why I'm worried right now about the Bulls. They're still a couple of moves away from truly competing but with Reinsdorf/Paxson/Forman in charge they'll probably stay as is and not reach that next level. This team still needs one more superstar player to go along with Rose.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #37
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm old school. I like my teams to develop, build their own personality.

I'm not an impatient fcuk that expects Chicago to become New York and sell-out loyalty in exchange for buying recognition. Unloyal fans can just find themselves a new team, seems fitting enough.

Of course, I say all this, now I await Conan's new false dichotomy argument.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:36 PM   #38
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

I followed the Bulls through their horrible seasons. I'm not including myself as one of those fans that would turn his back on his favorite team. I stayed a Bulls fan through the rebuilding eras and continue to support them. But I'm not going to pretend that Reinsdorf isn't a cheap owner and that Paxson and Forman don't suck at running the team.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #39
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Go Getter is also a White Sox fan it seems. He can't possibly think the White Sox can do no wrong either. They've made some horrible decisions the past few seasons. I love the White Sox too.

Chicago fans just accept too much crap. If this was NYC or Boston the fans wouldn't put up with most of the crap that Chicago fans put up with. You can continue to be loyal and continue to cheer a team and still point out their faults and the Bulls, White Sox and Bears have many. The Blackhawks are the only team in town with people running the team that know what they're doing.

Just stop man, I am over here rolling laughing at your paper thin motives here.

NY basketball fans would have done what?

You need to STFU about Chicago man you're a severely wrong (and stupid).

NY he says, lmao!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Wasn't really talking about the Knicks specifically. I could point out that the Yankees are always trying to compete and win a world series. All the major teams in Boston are always competing. Though the Knicks fans eventually did stop giving a crap about them and pretty much turned their backs on them when they were horrible while Bulls fans continued to follow and support the team no matter what which is why Reinsdorf refused to go out and actually build a great team. Why should he when the Bulls fans continue to buy tickets? That's why I'm worried right now about the Bulls. They're still a couple of moves away from truly competing but with Reinsdorf/Paxson/Forman in charge they'll probably stay as is and not reach that next level. This team still needs one more superstar player to go along with Rose.
Now this fool backpedaling like Deion Sanders. Stand by your word.....Knicks fans woulda revolted by now, they wouldn't put up with this.

Your whole premise is stupid man. Give it up and go spew bullshit in another forum and root for teams with FOs as "smart" as you.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: