Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 05-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #16
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How tall are you, how much do you weight?

6' 200 lbs I lift weights btw...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:47 AM   #17
domaboy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

domaboy has an OK reputation so far

5'9.5" nearly 15 yrs old. 121 pounds. SKINNY.
domaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #18
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

5'6"
138 pounds
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #19
Nebraskanball
Gimme Worthy over LBJ.

Nebraskanball has an OK reputation so far

6'2 and 235-240

Trying to get to 220-225
Nebraskanball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:10 PM   #20
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5'11.75" without shoes (6'1" in my Nike Air quick handlle)
165 lbs right now. Sometimes I weighed at 170.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:26 PM   #21
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

5'11 and 175lbs
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:45 AM   #22
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

5'7 150
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:49 AM   #23
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

6'3
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:03 AM   #24
BlackSheep
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BlackSheep has an OK reputation so far

6'1 225lbs
BlackSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:31 AM   #25
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputation

6'4 210
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:31 AM   #26
Combat Wombat
High School JV MVP

Combat Wombat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryCombat Wombat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

6'7". 91 kg
Combat Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:42 AM   #27
blazersfan52
I brick open layups

blazersfan52 has decent reputation

6 feet tall, 125 lbs have like a 6' 4 wingspan last I measured, although that probably has grown an inch or 2 since last time its been awhile.
blazersfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #28
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5'11.75" 175 last time I checked. I've been lifting though, was 10lbs lighter 3 months ago.

20 yrs old also
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:07 PM   #29
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
5'11.75" without shoes (6'1" in my Nike Air quick handlle)
165 lbs right now. Sometimes I weighed at 170.

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #30
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
6'2, 185 lbs. Was a solid 200 before an injury last year. Decided it was too heavy to play at that weight so I have gradually lost the weight in the last couple of months.

Went down to 180, then started lifting like a month after this post. 4 days a week, only missed one workout since June. Back up to a 195 rock solid. 15 lbs in 6 months is really not as easy as it seems. I had to bust my ass and really watch my nutrition in order to get to where I am now. Really have a new found respect for guys who do this year in and year out.

Also, realize that 200 might not be too heavy to play at, just have to make sure I have excellent core strength in order to play at this weight. Had a bulging disc at the time of my quoted post and have been doing physio ever since. Really didn't realize the problems you can run into without having a strong core in a high intensity sport like basketball.

Last edited by Burgz V2 : 01-20-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: