Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2007, 02:25 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pizza Crust ?

I hear these guys like pizza:

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #17
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Worst thing are these so called American Pizza's. They're closer too Quiches than to real pizza's.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:36 PM   #18
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I hear these guys like pizza:

:
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:43 PM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate people who eat the pizza crust FIRST. What the **** is the purpose of that?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I hate people who eat the pizza crust FIRST. What the **** is the purpose of that?

I can understand hating the act of, but to hate the person themselves? A bit harsh, eh?
Old 05-28-2007, 02:57 PM   #21
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I can understand hating the act of, but to hate the person themselves? A bit harsh, eh?

AHH maybe just a little, but people who eat the crust first deserve all the hate in the world.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

To eat the crust first would require balancing the pizza carefully so one doesn't drop it. My biggest fear in the world would be tipping it to the point where the tip of the slice curls straight back towards me and I get sauce on my nose w/o even noticing. Talk about "game killer."
Old 05-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #23
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

I always eat it.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #24
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballer4
I love them. It's just more crust for me!

Thats nasty

* goes around restaurent " don't waste your crust dudes, just pass them to table 6 "
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:16 PM   #25
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

i eat crust-first but that's a the whole "eat worst first, save best for last thing"

Do it real neatly though.

Same applies for a meal at TGI Friday's or Ruby Tuesday. Veggies n bread first, steak n tilapia last ;p

Takes a little bit of self control, which is always good.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:40 PM   #26
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Crust is only good for dipping sauce.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:59 AM   #27
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

I only waste the crust when I eat at CiCi's since its a buffet. But like the other guy said, the dipping sauce from Papa John's is god's gift to pizza crusts. I prefer Papa John's over any other pizza chain just because they have the garlic dipping sauce and the green peppers, its always a must for me to ask for extra garlic sauce.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:23 AM   #28
statman32
NBA Legend

Has any1 had Hungry Howies?? Garlic flavored crust is the best!
Old 01-16-2014, 02:19 PM   #29
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump.

There are only two people in the world in my eyes. Crust eaters and evil crust wasters!
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:24 PM   #30
mr.big35
Banned

mr.big35 has decent reputation

I am a crust eater
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: