Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #286
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT 1m Shumpert reiterates his sentiment from Saturday: That Knicks failed. Said anything less than ECF was a failure.

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT 1m Shumpert also said he plans to play in Vegas Summer League, to work on his game and get more coaching.

Now this is what you say if you are a winner.

I hope he doesn't get hurt in the summer! I fux with Shump! He competes in big games!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #287
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I hope he doesn't get hurt in the summer! I fux with Shump! He competes in big games!
He will always have knee and hydration issues.

I'm hoping Grunwald can find another version of his work ethic and compeitiveness in this draft coming up.

Not to derail, but do you guys watch the draft combine?

I'm kinda high on Tony Mitchell from North texas.

Think of a shotblocking version of Faried.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #288
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
He will always have knee and hydration issues.

I'm hoping Grunwald can find another version of his work ethic and compeitiveness in this draft coming up.

Not to derail, but do you guys watch the draft combine?

I'm kinda high on Tony Mitchell from North texas.

Think of a shotblocking version of Faried.

Yea I watched it. In fact, I was going to create a draft thread. The guy I'm high on, and have been since last year, is Isaiah Cannan from Murray State. I think he can be another Damian Lillard type if he gets the right tutelage. Maybe a Norris Cole if he is relegated to the bench.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #289
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Yea I watched it. In fact, I was going to create a draft thread. The guy I'm high on, and have been since last year, is Isaiah Cannan from Murray State. I think he can be another Damian Lillard type if he gets the right tutelage. Maybe a Norris Cole if he is relegated to the bench.
Make that thread playboy
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #290
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

shumperts a gem, lets hope his knees can hold up 10 more years, last year his jumper was shit, sucked from 3, and misse many laayups point blank, he made a major leap with a consistent 3 point shot and inside the 3 point line jumpers this year. cant wait to see what he adds next season. hope he can knock down some driving layups next year, his defense is almost back to rookie year standards, now lets see him push that d to pro
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #291
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Does it bother anyone less if Indy beats Miami or take them to a game 6 or 7?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #292
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Does it bother anyone less if Indy beats Miami or take them to a game 6 or 7?
Losing to Indy didn't bother me, watching our team not compete in most of the games did.

That game 1 at home was just embarassing.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #293
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bothers me, shud of been us
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:54 AM   #294
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone else enjoyed the hell out of game 3 ?

Watching Spurs raping the Heat and LeBron playing like shit was really entertaining. Probably the most entertaining Finals blowout I've ever seen
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #295
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

To be honest, I can't even watch an entire game anymore. The flopping and ticky tac calls in Heat games are just disgusting. As does Mike Breen commentary. I'm also annoyed by the fact that every game the Heat loses, they cry about LeBron's lack of help. Ironic huh.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #296
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's the word in the US in this respect?
The feeling here is that Miami's lockerroom is about to blow out.
There seems to be little to no harmony any more, especially between the "big 3".
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: