Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #16
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Suns have 5th pick in the lottery 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Just curious on why you think that...

I can see the Len one for sure (despite his injury) however the other three I'm not quite sold on.
I don't see oladipo as the kind of guy you can't get in free agency or later in a draft. Those c's are guys that you can't acquire as easily.

Is oladipo better than iman shumpert?

Would you take shumpert, Tyson chandler for gortat, pick 5, and some of your bad contracts (frye and brown)
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I get the center vs. guard type idea however McD has been adamant in saying he's going to go with the BPA whoever that is at #5. There is no "needs" for the Suns, except probably PG but even then they might look to get rid of Marshall because Larkin has made a good impression blah blah blah.

I'm not sure about that deal because I don't know how much this team would want Tyson Chandler.

I'd like Iman on the Suns though, I think that guy has a great future in the NBA.

Although who I really want is Wilson Chandler. I like his game.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #18
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I get the center vs. guard type idea however McD has been adamant in saying he's going to go with the BPA whoever that is at #5. There is no "needs" for the Suns, except probably PG but even then they might look to get rid of Marshall because Larkin has made a good impression blah blah blah.

I'm not sure about that deal because I don't know how much this team would want Tyson Chandler.

I'd like Iman on the Suns though, I think that guy has a great future in the NBA.

Although who I really want is Wilson Chandler. I like his game.
Yeah I think Marshall is definitely moveable because my guess is at pick 30 the choices will come down to pg's

Reason why I think it would be good for the suns to take chandler is because the value for gortat went down as both an expirer and someone coming off injury. Chandler mid season this year would have really good value (IMO much higher than gortat).

What would you think about the suns going after josh smith?
Old 06-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #19
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ummm I want a really high pick in next years lottery. So maybe no Josh Smith...

Suns have worked out guys like Shane Larkin and some other players that fit more in the mid range of the draft, not quite all the way at 30. I feel as though they might try to move that 30 up in a package including Marshall, depending on how it all goes.

I see your point there with possibly trading Chandler at the deadline. If the deal came up I'm sure the team would seriously consider it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:01 AM   #20
el gringos
Good college starter

Obviously I want my trade and think Phoenix with a roster like this could jump right into a top 4-5 team in the west

Dragic/jarret jack
Shumpert
Dudley/Morris
Josh smith/Morris
Chandler/Scola

With less than 1 percent chance of my dream coming true- I think you have to take a big at #5. They say "bad draft" but I would be thrilled at the chance at olynyk, Len, Zeller, Adams, or even Bennett - the guys that for your sake you don't take are oladipo or porter
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: