Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #31
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
How is it boring? Maybe you just really suck at it? ... Just sayin.
I have a Kd 2.57 in Black ops 2 and I find the game disturbingly boring. Lets be honest here the series are pretty much washed out at this point. It just the same game with a different gimmick. Not that I enjoy them but they just last me 2 months.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #32
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did we get gameplay at this Xbox thing or just that reveal trailer?
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #33
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Did we get gameplay at this Xbox thing or just that reveal trailer?
We aint getting multiplayer gameplay until august
Old 06-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #34
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
I have a Kd 2.57 in Black ops 2 and I find the game disturbingly boring. Lets be honest here the series are pretty much washed out at this point. It just the same game with a different gimmick. Not that I enjoy them but they just last me 2 months.

I have a 3.95 K/D ratio in Uncharted 2, but a pathetic 1.52 in BlackOps.

Blops is too quick for my liking though, Uncharted involves way more strategy (like sneaking around for a melee attack etc.)
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #35
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm just not sure I find any appeal in the COD style anymore. If I want run'n'gun action, then I'm probably going to be playing Halo. If I want realism, I'll def be playing Battlefield 4. Seriously, the gameplay trailer will have to be pretty incredible for it to not look like complete dogshit compared to Battlefield 4.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #36
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
I have a 3.95 K/D ratio in Uncharted 2, but a pathetic 1.52 in BlackOps.

Blops is too quick for my liking though, Uncharted involves way more strategy (like sneaking around for a melee attack etc.)
This. I'd like more maps the size of Turbine or Drone, but they have to be fun to play. AKA not a sniper heaven.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #37
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

This is the single worst game franchise in history.....period. pussi ass phaggets just kill whore and camp on every map. No incentive to play it cause its a 5 year old fcking game! can't wait to snap my disc into pieces and burn the remains. Ghosts will suck so much dck. good fcking luck

Last edited by Bladers : 06-28-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #38
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I see you have let the butthurt from COD get to you
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #39
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't played any COD titles since MW2 & it's actually one of my favorite games. My brother gave me his copy of Blackops last year but it's been sitting on my shelf, collecting dust for the longest time.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #40
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

yawn
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #41
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I haven't played any COD titles since MW2 & it's actually one of my favorite games. My brother gave me his copy of Blackops last year but it's been sitting on my shelf, collecting dust for the longest time.
MW2 was good, but the grenade launchers just ruined the game for me
Old 06-29-2013, 03:51 AM   #42
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MW2 was the first CoD I ever played, and it still remains my favourite so far.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #43
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Comes out in less then 4 months, don't even care. I remember I was counting down the days to BO2 since April.

They better do something exciting soon. And I don't think I'm going to bother picking it up until December.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #44
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Comes out in less then 4 months, don't even care. I remember I was counting down the days to BO2 since April.

They better do something exciting soon. And I don't think I'm going to bother picking it up until December.
With BO2 we had tons of game play and teaser, we don't have shit with COD Ghosts, they are hdidng something
Old 07-15-2013, 02:30 AM   #45
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

It's surprising for me how people never get bored of playing the same thing over and over.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: