Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #31
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Best baby making songs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18

She f*cky sucky...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:11 AM   #32
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here's some '90s jams off the top of my head:

Soul for Real - Every Little Thing I Do (Couldn't find 'If Only You Knew' on youtube)

Blacksteet - Before I Let You Go

New Edition - Hit Me Off

Jodeci - What About Us
Jodeci - Freek'n You

Shai - Baby I'm Yours

Keith Sweat - Twisted (my top Keith Sweat song has already been listed)

U.N.V. - Straight from My Heart

R. Kelly - It Seems Like You're Ready
R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin'
R. Kelly - Down Low (Nobody Has to Know) If she's in another relationship
R. Kelly - Bump n' Grind

And of course, how can I forget: NIN - Closer
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:52 AM   #33
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll take some from my playlist called: IV The XX ({}) try to decipher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yNnvH1LBMg
Adina Howard- Nasty Grind (if u with a KNOWN freak)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZP-oJhlig
D'Angelo- The Line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6GNPAgPW-0
Joe- The Love Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd-zMxWMyJA
Kenny Lattimore- Never Too Busy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVi5Kyucy5E
Usher- Twork It Out (I would say this one is better for foreplay/prep when you're heating the oven, not the actual stroke, still smooth)

And if you're on some G shit....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJdkaQFcS5Q
Method Man feat. Cappadonna & Streetlife- Sweet Love (This song always makes me ready, no matter where, when, any situation, lyrics are killer)

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLwZpFn_YCg
Prodigy- Keep The Heels On (some rugged shit for slammin hos )

Lol prolly won't play that around any of the type of women I would actually bring to my home but it's still
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:22 AM   #34
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

I'll Make Love To You
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:36 AM   #35
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:44 AM   #36
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:47 AM   #37
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2

You hitting on 15 year olds?
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #38
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lost all my music... Harddrive broke... Gotta make a new playlist, my ex had the best baby making playlist now i don't got it
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #39
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Music during sex is pointless. I'd rather hear the moans, groans, and screams. If you do need music, congrats.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #40
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" is amazing during sex.

Stamina is required though...
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #41
DetroitPiston
Soundcatcher

DetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat cool

Flying Lotus' Lovers Melt mixes are perfect. Three of them and you get about four hours of music. I'll post my favorites from them.

Nu Page - A Heart is a House

Gary Davis - Stay With Me

One that you've all heard from San Andreas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ0CCh2rg5s
DetroitPiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #42
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is starting to rub some people the wrong wayriseagainst is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Freak Me - by Silk
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #43
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zabAzltSQc8
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #44
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=757n...e_gdata_player

iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #45
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Music during sex is pointless. I'd rather hear the moans, groans, and screams. If you do need music, congrats.
she's groaning???
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: