Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #16
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Default Re: Chicks with ex bf baggage

if you feel like she will pursue you again, i would ignore her at first or at least not be so available. she probably sees you as very accessible/attainable. just my opinion.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:05 AM   #17
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman

I think you both like each other, a girl who you can talk with for hours is hard to come by.

I just think you can save all the going back and forth, stop talking delete number and talk again. Just be real straight forward and demand her to end that ex sh!t. Don't be so indecisive man because obviously she likes you too
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #18
Jackass18
The Iron Price

She was testing to see if the grass was greener on the other side, and apparently it wasn't so she went back to her douchebag ex.

One thing you could do is grow some balls, and tell her to choose between her jerk off ex who will continue to **** her over or to be with someone great who will treat her right. Tell her to look into the future and realize that her situation with her ex will just be the same mess it's always been and she should free herself from that sooner than later.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #19
Maksimilian
Serious playground baller

Cheers guys! Most of the stuff youve said i agree with. Ive gone nearly two weeks without contact, hasnt been easy, but hasnt been difficult either. Ive been really sick after a fishing trip so i havnt had the chance to go out and meet other girls. I think it will just keep getting easier when I start going out again.

But theres no doubt her relationship with her bf will **** up again soon and she will come back talking to me. In that situation what would you do? To be honest ide rather she breaks up with him after realising she can do better rather than he cheating on her.

Probly better to cross that bridge when I get too it, and get back on my game until then.
Maksimilian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: