Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #76
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tyson Chandler...everybody's fault but his

if we can make that lee and barnes, would be great, bogut is a second away for an injury from happening
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #77
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Any deal for bogut unless he's expiring makes this team significantly worse! Even if you get Barnes.

But I don't believe this I would need a credible source.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #78
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Any deal for bogut unless he's expiring makes this team significantly worse! Even if you get Barnes.

But I don't believe this I would need a credible source.

He is expiring.

And I don't know who incarcerated Bob is.

But as I said, it was only a rumor and I don't stand by the source.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:53 AM   #79
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bogut actually played GREAT in the playoffs,averaged 7 points,11 rebounds in 27 minutes with very good defense.

We all know Tyson will be useless come playoff time (like he has been for 2 straight years) so why not get a young asset in Barnes and Bogut who's injury prone but if he's healthy he's a much better player than Chandler.

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. If Bogut's contract is expiring then it's a no brainer.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #80
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Bogut actually played GREAT in the playoffs,averaged 7 points,11 rebounds in 27 minutes with very good defense.

We all know Tyson will be useless come playoff time (like he has been for 2 straight years) so why not get a young asset in Barnes and Bogut who's injury prone but if he's healthy he's a much better player than Chandler.

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. If Bogut's contract is expiring then it's a no brainer.

Chandler has a time released flu virus. It only shows up after bad games and playoff time.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #81
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Source: Knicks interested in Dalembert

LAS VEGAS -- The Knicks are interested in one of the best centers still available in free agency, Samuel Dalembert, according to a player source.

On Friday, the first day of the NBA summer league at UNLV's Cox Pavilion, Knicks GM Glen Grunwald and Dalembert's agent, Marc Cornstein, were spotted chatting.

MORE: http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...d-in-dalembert

franchize right now:

Old 07-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #82
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
franchize right now:

It would be a nice pickup. About 2 years too late though.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #83
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm hearing rumors of a Chandler trade to Golden State. I don't know how true they are as my source isn't one I'd confide in. The trade would send Chandler to GS for Bogut and Barnes. Needless to say, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
That is insane. If chandlers value is anywhere close to that I don't understand anyone who doesn't realize that you trade him then.

Bogut, Barnes, and nedovic

For

Chandler, hardaway jr, and whatever future picks possible.

- how could the warriors be throwing in Barnes? I'd swap chandler for bogut alone.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #84
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
That is insane. If chandlers value is anywhere close to that I don't understand anyone who doesn't realize that you trade him then.

Bogut, Barnes, and nedovic

For

Chandler, hardaway jr, and whatever future picks possible.

- how could the warriors be throwing in Barnes? I'd swap chandler for bogut alone.

As I said....it was a rumor.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:58 AM   #85
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Chandlers real trade value would be great to know. I believe it is high enough to get a difference maker or two. And I don't believe his loss would hurt as bad as the gains from another couldn't make up for.

What do you really think chandlers trade value is? Even if its not something you'd pull the trigger on?

Ryan Anderson and Jason smith?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #86
Clutch
Stop flopping

Not only Tyson has played like a p*ssy in the last 2 playoffs but he's now hanging out with Justin Bieber.

Old 08-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #87
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Not only Tyson has played like a p*ssy in the last 2 playoffs but he's now hanging out with Justin Bieber.

Who Ironically looks more muscular than him AND Kevin Durant lmao
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: