Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2013, 01:11 AM   #1771
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Re: The Walking Dead

I'm sorry but the season finale was f*cking weak!!!! They split the season in two and the main story line is still dragging on?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #1772
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Walking Dead Season 4 spoilers

http://www.ibtimes.com/walking-dead-...oining-1335425
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #1773
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Not really spoilers if you read the comics.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #1774
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
Not really spoilers if you read the comics.

JK man do you
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #1775
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916

JK man do you

I do, Issue #112 comes out on the 10th. The show pulls from the comics at about the 30% rate. For example, most of the characters are the same with the exception of Daryl and Merle not being in the comics, Sophia is still alive and Rick's family has taken a *much* bigger hit than just Lori's death in the show.

Robert Kirkman has openly admitted to not putting much through into 'the future' when writing the comics, he just kinda says "oh wouldn't it be cool if so-and-so character died or had a leg chopped off here?" and then does it because it's shocking.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #1776
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
I do, Issue #112 comes out on the 10th. The show pulls from the comics at about the 30% rate. For example, most of the characters are the same with the exception of Daryl and Merle not being in the comics, Sophia is still alive and Rick's family has taken a *much* bigger hit than just Lori's death in the show.

Robert Kirkman has openly admitted to not putting much through into 'the future' when writing the comics, he just kinda says "oh wouldn't it be cool if so-and-so character died or had a leg chopped off here?" and then does it because it's shocking.
Dude honestly I read the comics too ( I am in 110) and even though the TV is based on the comics, the show is very different. Like I just stopped following the show like being the same as the comics because is not. Is like a What if version of the comics.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #1777
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Dude honestly I read the comics too ( I am in 110) and even though the TV is based on the comics, the show is very different. Like I just stopped following the show like being the same as the comics because is not. Is like a What if version of the comics.

The thing to remember is the TV show is not meant to be the video version of the comics, it's a version of the walking dead based off of the comics.

Can one exist without the other? Absolutely! Sophia's storyline doesn't exist in the comics, and Tyrese's storyline doesn't exist in the story the same way.

But, I'll be here to see who gets butthurt over spoilers in about 12 weeks :) I've already been exposed to season 4 spoilers and have a general idea as to the arc they're going for.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:29 AM   #1778
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Walking Dead Season 4 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY

I love it.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:51 AM   #1779
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

so no sight of the governor in season 4 trailer.... im kinda glad about it but i still want them to see him get killed on screen.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:09 AM   #1780
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Well they cut a hell of a trailer.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:12 AM   #1781
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
so no sight of the governor in season 4 trailer.... im kinda glad about it but i still want them to see him get killed on screen.
he's confirmed for season 4, we just dont know when he will show up
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:37 PM   #1782
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I'm glad I watched all 3 seasons over a 2 week span recently. If I had to wait a week to watch each episode of that dreadful and dragged out season 3, I probably would have stopped watching midway through.

This show has quickly turned into "The OC" with the occasional zombie.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:40 AM   #1783
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Season 4 is less than 3 weeks from now.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #1784
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Season 4 is less than 3 weeks from now.

Yep :)
Old 10-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #1785
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Toodalooo Motherfuckers!!!!
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: