Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #4111
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

I'm super late but starting the 1st season right now
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #4112
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I'm super late but starting the 1st season right now

Then I wouldn't read any of this thread at all.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #4113
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Roger Ashton-Griffiths will play Mace Tyrell in season 4.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #4114
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Isn't he a bit old?

On the other hand, he can probably act the shit out of Mace since the producers chose him...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #4115
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Isn't he a bit old?

On the other hand, he can probably act the shit out of Mace since the producers chose him...

Yeah he looks a little old. I pictured Mace in his 50s-60s.

Edit: Just a thought. I don't think they want everyone to look around Ned's age. Ned was a huge exemption as a Warden of the North. Both his Father and Older Brother were dead. Makes sense that Wardens of other areas look much older than Ned.

Maybe they'll go older on Doran Martell as well.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #4116
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Yeah he looks a little old. I pictured Mace in his 50s-60s.

That actor is 56. IMO he looks like a perfect fit for Mace. Looks like a bumbling idiot.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:23 PM   #4117
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
That actor is 56. IMO he looks like a perfect fit for Mace. Looks like a bumbling idiot.

Damn he looks old as hell for 56.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #4118
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

You guys acting like Mace is some kind of power player. Dude is perfect for Mace.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #4119
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know where that picture's from, but that guy can definitely be playing old in that pic based on the clothes and hair. But I'm sure with a little makeup, a change in the hair, and he can look a fair bit younger.

Honestly I always felt like Mace woulda looked a lot like the guy who played the spice merchant that busts Dany's chops in season two.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #4120
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Roger Ashton-Griffiths will play Mace Tyrell in season 4.
looks perfect to me. remember, mace isn't in good health. isnt he slowly dieing?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #4121
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fuarkkkkkkkkk season 4 is too far away
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #4122
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
fuarkkkkkkkkk season 4 is too far away
Atta boy
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #4123
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Maybe they'll go older on Doran Martell as well.

Yeah I have no doubt about that, I don't remember the books listing his age, but Doran Martell is in poor physical health in the books and even has trouble walking.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #4124
eppelp
I brick open layups

eppelp has decent reputationeppelp has decent reputation

Since we'll be introduced to Dorne next season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQNrTv0u0Qo

The last line is the ultimate troll-job.
eppelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #4125
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So I started watching Luther this weekend, which is plenty solid by the way, and found myself on IMDB, mostly to look into Luther's ongoing chick that killed her parents, who obviously digs him, mostly because she has an odd look about her. Turns out she was in The Lone Ranger, which I didn't see.

irregardless ... I stumbled into Luther's wife's page. Indira Varma. She's pretty attractive, and she's listed as playing Elara Sand in next years Game of Thrones.

IMDB page:
http:// http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0890055/

She was also in Rome, which I know some people really liked. I never saw it. I think she's got a pretty good look for the character.

Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: