Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 08-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default First pair of basketball sneakers you wore?

discuss...
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: First pair of basketball sneakers you wore?

If you're talking about in-game:

If you're talking about casual, then hopefully it's the '13 Jordan I Breds. Will try to get a pair of those.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

I thought they were the shit at the time.
MP.Trey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I may have had another generic pair before, but these are the first ones I remember. I bought the same pair two or three years in a row, from 3rd or 4th grade through 6th.

Nike Air Dvst8

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what i was rockin wayyyyy back in the day when i first started takin ball serious
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

my tru Love..

The "SKY JORDANS".....all you tru heads know....( they were called SKY jordans for the Kids sizes)

But my first shoe I remember were the Black Converse weapons

yup Im old
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #8
JimmyMcAdocious
Very good NBA starter

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jordan IX when I was 4. But the first basketball shoes I really wanted and loved were Tmac 1's. I used to wear that shit everywhere.

I miss TMac
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #9
duskovujosevic
Asphalt GODS

duskovujosevic has not been impressing people

they are not my first, but they are the best i had so far.
duskovujosevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #10
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

miamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this board

Tmacs
miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #11
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

First basketball shoes I ever rocked for "kicks" and NOt for in games were generic Nike air force from Costco. there were white with some gray and black.

First shoes I wore in a game were the 93-94 Air Max endorsed by Charles Barkley. Here is the pic:

http://www.google.fr/imgres?sa=X&biw...x=9 40&ty=200

Interesting story: I had those shoes stolen from my swimming pool locker just hours after purchasing them. I cried for 3 days (hey I was 14 and shoes were my whole life). Later my dad bought me new pairs but he was pissed he had to do it.

Last edited by 9512 : 11-22-2013 at 08:21 AM.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #12
rock la familia
I airball my layups

rock la familia is starting to rub some people the wrong wayrock la familia is starting to rub some people the wrong way

some nike flights, i was 5 years old so I dont' remember exactly
rock la familia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:00 PM   #13
Jumpman10135
Sheeeit Stuckey ballin

Jumpman10135 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey

I thought they were the shit at the time.
THESE! I had them in fourth grade and would love to find a pair to wear on senior night this year. That would be sweet, just cant find them anywhere.
Jumpman10135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #14
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
my tru Love..

The "SKY JORDANS".....all you tru heads know....( they were called SKY jordans for the Kids sizes)

Me too
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #15
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that I remember? maybe some addidas or converse. The one I truly treasure are my uncles Js, gave me these for my birthday. He had these deadstock and gave me these because he got a another pair.

Air Jordan XIV, Last Shot
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: