Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Team looks pretty deep

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Team looks pretty deep

You aren't really thinking Kmart over Bargnani are you? Kmart is a terrible choice to put between Carmelo and chandler.

Terrible starting lineup as far as building around Carmelo. Unless you want him playing from the perimeter.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #3
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It looks like a police lineup lol I see some defensive improvements but I'm still wondering where the scoring will come from. Are we going to rely on Melo and JR for all of our points again and then cry about them shooting too much? Right now, it looks like Melo, Jr, Amare and Bargnani are the only proven scorers on the roster....and the last two can't stay healthy. Meh, I think I like the roster better than last year though.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know if the team is deep, but it certainly isnt old anymore.

Toss that one to the side.

My main concern about the team is the defense and the lack of natural defenders.

Artest should be adequate at this stage, but definitely not lockdown anymore, K-Mart as well although i doubt he'll last the full season.

A full season of Shumpert should help alot if he is allowed to play on the wing.

Of course Tyson is the anchor, but where is his backup?

i hope it isnt Amare of Bargnani.

The team should be able to put up points similar to last season, but playoff defenses end all that, and they will have to match the defense to be able to score on the other end....score of their defense.

Doesnt look like it will at the moment.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I dont know if the team is deep, but it certainly isnt old anymore.

Toss that one to the side.

My main concern about the team is the defense and the lack of natural defenders.

Artest should be adequate at this stage, but definitely not lockdown anymore, K-Mart as well although i doubt he'll last the full season.

A full season of Shumpert should help alot if he is allowed to play on the wing.

Of course Tyson is the anchor, but where is his backup?

i hope it isnt Amare of Bargnani.

The team should be able to put up points similar to last season, but playoff defenses end all that, and they will have to match the defense to be able to score on the other end....score of their defense.

Doesnt look like it will at the moment.

Say it ain't so shoeless joe
Old 08-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize

Say it ain't so shoeless joe
That should be an indicator on the value of the rest of the team, imo.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:05 AM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
That should be an indicator on the value of the rest of the team, imo.
And an indicator that we should sell while he still has value lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: