Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #16
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Default Re: Wall piece ... opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Poison is an 80's band and my hair isn't nearly long enough (relatively speaking).

Hey, at least we know that when you go on your next pill-popping manic binge that leaves you jobless and alone...there'll be a job at Pier One Imports waiting for you. Keep up the good work you ****ing burn-out loser.

You just don't quit. I asked you to get out. You just have to have the last word huh? Your pride just kicks in over-drive and you can't just do what you're told you do. It's obvious pride is your greatest vice. At any rate, you're a got damn faggot. I don't like faggots. If anyone wants to question that claim, look no further than your avatar picture. Please stop "must have" the last word and just GTFO.

"Jobless" ... I run and manage an entire insurance agency. How is that jobless? Please explain"?

And as for you? Have fun walking around in the woods in your orange vest suit counting insects on trees or whatever the fuck it is you do to make a measly 24k a year working for the state of Arkansas. Your life is so damn purposeful ... I mean damn, let us all bow down and drown in the envy that soaks us.

Last edited by Hoodlum Science : 08-24-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:11 AM   #17
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

I merely told you multi panels are out of style. No one gives a shit about your thread. I was just trying to help you out.

A little reading comprehension would unveil that I didn't claim you are jobless, I claim that you will be jobless after your next manic cycle, which may be starting now; I mean why else would someone go on a basketball website asking about multi panel art if they weren't on a manic pill popping binge? I pray for you, and hope that your next woman won't leave your sorry ass limp dick for Jesus.

You can do it man, just don't give up.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #18
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I merely told you multi panels are out of style. No one gives a shit about your thread. I was just trying to help you out.

A little reading comprehension would unveil that I didn't claim you are jobless, I claim that you will be jobless after your next manic cycle, which may be starting now; I mean why else would someone go on a basketball website asking about multi panel art if they weren't on a manic pill popping binge? I pray for you, and hope that your next woman won't leave your sorry ass limp dick for Jesus.

You can do it man, just don't give up.

No, here's the basic truth. Because you-r p-ride controls you, you must have the last word, so you can/t/won't just STFU like I asked you to do. As a result, the thread is pretty much nothing now. I simply refuse to do this merry go round bullshit with you. I'm no longer- going to ask you to just leave, b/c you obviously take pleasure with having the last word (makes you feel more manly, to make up g-round for having such feminine hair, faggot.), arguing or whatever- the hell it is your twisted mind gets off on.

You're truly pathetic. Have your last word, you win, whatever.

I can easily picture you sitting there behind your keyboard and monitor looking just as you do in your avatar picture, all pissed off and pitiful posting your "last word" against me in here. Sadly, you're the only one who truly cares about this back and forth garbage. Like I said, you win, so please, stop being such a douchbag, and get on with a real life.

You'd be amazed to know there's so much more to life than arguing with people you'll never see face to face on some message board; you know, things such as pussy. And I'm obviously referencing pussy that's attached to a real women, and not a wanna be woman, such as yourself. If you were to pull down your pants in the middle of say a shopping mall, grocery store or whatever and it exposed what looked like a legitimate pussy, I seriously doubt anyone would be surprised, in the slightest. What I'm trying to tell you is, find some real pussy. It might help you relax a little instead of always being Mr. Grumpy on a basketball message boa-rd - which is some sad, sad shit my friend.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

You seem to be pretty engaged in the last word merry go round. Keep it going for another spin; have some pill popping manic fun. Give me another go.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #20
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Last word bullshit continues. It'll never end why bother with you? You'll never admit you have a pride issue. Thread done. You seem stuck on this "pill popping" shidick too. So original.

*yawn*

Last edited by Hoodlum Science : 08-25-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #21
dilley
Kids at the park dunk on me

you're both faggots
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:13 AM   #22
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science

Last word bullshit continues. It'll never end why bother with you? You'll never admit you have a pride issue. Thread done. You seem stuck on this "pill popping" shidick too. So original.

*yawn*

Pride has nothing to do with it. I came in this thread because multi-panels like that are outdated. Nothing more. You're the one who got butt-hurt and I just try to not take it personally and attribute it to one of your manic drug induced episodes that destroyed your previous relationship.

Eventually you'll get the help you'll need and we'll be here for you. Gonna watch the Tigers replay; good luck with your wall art (this thread really seemed to draw them in).
Old 08-25-2013, 03:09 AM   #23
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Personally I don't like it because i don't like big wall pieces like that, but if you like it all the more to you.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:55 AM   #24
Bandito
pauk's stan

I didn't know Op was Legend of Josh.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #25
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Not trying to be negative. but that looks like something straight out of an IKEA showroom.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:36 AM   #26
bergs14
J-Weezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Not bad, but you missed Tasmania. Not that most Australians care anyway lol.

oh
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:46 AM   #27
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergs14
oh

You guys are still cooler than New Zealand if that helps?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:04 AM   #28
bergs14
J-Weezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
You guys are still cooler than New Zealand if that helps?

Yeah, I can settle with that
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #29
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science

"Jobless" ... I run and manage an entire insurance agency.

damn, run AND manage? how do you make time for you?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #30
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
damn, run AND manage? how do you make time for you?

That's a great question, because in the midst of me being the "new Josh" I don't have time for- the old bullshit I used to be involved in. So yes, the-re's less fun (if you look at it that way), and there's much mo-re seriousness involved in my day to day, but I can wake up feeling like have a real purpose in life, where as before, I did not. Not at all.

The way it was all presented and explained to me roughly two years ago, I'd be busting my ass (which I have been) and not having much of a social life (which I haven't). I can see the prize at the end of the tunnel though (meaning looking at everything on paper of how this agency owner-ship is going to be passed down to me (and of course that means me *purchasing it from him, nothing is free, obviously).

It's just way too much to explain in a thread on some message boa-rd, but it's a time consuming, money consuming project that is a -risk involved but unless the auto/home/life industry just completely falls apart I;ll be set for life, pretty much (if I do just like Mr. Manning and as he has coached me.). His original intention was to pass this business off to his son, but his son has absolutely no inter-est in being in the insurance family business. He likes me very much, and b/c we're family friends I'm a shoe-in.

Yes, sure it's to most boring as hell ... I'm not exactly working on some Hollywood set living some dream, but I'm in a position where hard work pays off, and as long as there's cars, homes and people's lives that are worth insuring, I'll have a hefty steady (very steady) income. Yes, to most I'm doing something that is flat-out boring as all hell. I really enjoy it though, and I'm already making more than I was when I worked for corporate America for almost ten years. Is it the greatest gig in the world, well, surely not, but if those from the outside looking in had an opportunity to do this, drop what they're doing now in exchange, etc, they'd jump on it in a heartbeat... grossly boring or not.

I'm sure as hell not the happiest guy on the face of the planet, but I'm fairly content. Someone will respond and find some way to hate, talk shit, make fun, attempt to bring down, blah blah blah, hahaw hahaw this, etc once I'm thru! I just know I'm enjoying my life at the moment, and for good reason. Nothing more, nothing less. *insert DW's smart ass comment here*
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: