Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #106
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I would start Demarco, especially since its a standard league.

Thats what im probably going to do. Just have a weird feeling Vereen is going to go off this season. No Hernandez, Woodhead, Lloyd, etc. Dude should be getting a ton of looks in the passing game. Basically Kevin Faulk on crack.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #107
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Demarco Murray is my current #2. Not a ppr league.
Demarco
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #108
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
You should be in jail for that robbery you committed. This guy in my league chose Kaepernick with the number 1 pick this year. Gotta love having that 1 guy who makes dumb picks. Last year, he chose Cam Newton 3rd overall with Brees, Rodgers, and Brady still up on the board.
I had a guy take Peyton Manning at #1 this year cause its his favourite player. Kinda silly thing to do.

Anyway, my team this year.

QB: C.Kaepernick
RB: S.Ridley
RB: D.Martin
WR: J.Jones
WR: A.Brown
TE: J.Cook
Flex: G.Jennings
K: G.Zuerlein
DEF: Patriots

Bench: J.Flacco (QB)
M.Ball (RB)
L.Bell (RB)
D.Heyward-Bay (WR)
R.Randle (WR)
S.Hill (WR)
Chargers (DEF)
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #109
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This isn't a PPR league.

Who should I start in the flex?

Jordy Nelson (@ SF)

Shane Vereen (@ BUF)

Isaac Redman (vs TEN)
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #110
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd probably go with Vereen if I were you. I like Jordy but his chances of a TD is much lower this week than it normally would be.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #111
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

phelix2000 has no real reputation yet.

Mike Williams or Torrey Smith
phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #112
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
This isn't a PPR league.

Who should I start in the flex?

Jordy Nelson (@ SF)

Shane Vereen (@ BUF)

Isaac Redman (vs TEN)
I'd still go Jordy. As long as he's healthy, he should be starting on FF teams. The biggest thing with him the past couple years is being knocked out of multiple games with injuries. When he's playing, he is productive.

I expect that to continue especially with Jennings gone. Jordy and Jermichael should benefit greatly from it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:04 AM   #113
Jall
What?

Jall has an OK reputation so far

Who should I start

Cam Newton vs Seattle
or
Eli Manning @ Dallas

Seattle's defense scares me.
Jall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:09 AM   #114
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my team tonight
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #115
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p

my team tonight

ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:29 AM   #116
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Its 2013, how do you not use fractional points?
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #117
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Its 2013, how do you not use fractional points?

i don't even know what you're talking about it's my second year playing and i didn't set up the league.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:55 PM   #118
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jall
Who should I start

Cam Newton vs Seattle
or
Eli Manning @ Dallas

Seattle's defense scares me.
Eli always plays great in jerry world
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #119
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i don't even know what you're talking about it's my second year playing and i didn't set up the league.
92 yards in your league= 9 points. In 90% of leagues today it counts as 9.2.

Its makes the chances of a tie way less likely.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #120
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
92 yards in your league= 9 points. In 90% of leagues today it counts as 9.2.

Its makes the chances of a tie way less likely.
i see, makes sense i'll mention it next year.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: