Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #16
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation
Default Re: Post your reaction when you see the Browns on your schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
The Dolphins suck and gtfo the football forum

Na

Best team in pro sports history. Honored by the president this year even though it happened 40 years ago. Stay mad.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #17
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana
Na

Best team in pro sports history. Honored by the president this year even though it happened 40 years ago. Stay mad.
Your grandparents were probably children during that season
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #18
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Your grandparents were probably children during that season

Even if you were right, it doesn't make my statement any less true.

Being a Miami fan is great. We got the best team of all-time in the Dolphins and we got the best team in current pro sports with the Heat.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #19
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dont feed him. just let the thread fall to the bottom. let him jerk off in his own pitiful thread.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #20
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
dont feed him. just let the thread fall to the bottom. let him jerk off in his own pitiful thread.

Coming from the guy that sleeps in the same bed as his sister and reads incest anime. Suddenly jerking off in your own thread seems normal.

If you want to get in a battle of ad hominems I promise I'll win. Facts...I'll also win. I am just superior.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #21
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Coming from the guy that sleeps in the same bed as his sister and reads incest anime. Suddenly jerking off in your own thread seems normal.

If you want to get in a battle of ad hominems I promise I'll win. Facts...I'll also win. I am just superior.

Colts beating the Dolphins next week though.
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #22
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was actually worried about the Browns. They are a young talented team. The Dolphins don't suck though. It was hilarious seeing Brown fans saying they would smoke the Dolphins. We get no respect from anyone. We're not a bad team at all. The defense is scary, and the offense is better than last year. They went 7-9 last year, and they are supposed to be worse this year? Do people even follow the Dolphins, or do they just listen to what the talking heads say? 95% of the media picked the Browns in week 1.

The Dolphins are legit contenders for the playoffs. If they can manage a winning record in the next 4 games, they have a great chance of running the table.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #23
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Give Cleveland a few years, and I think they will be in the mix.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I was actually worried about the Browns. They are a young talented team. The Dolphins don't suck though. It was hilarious seeing Brown fans saying they would smoke the Dolphins. We get no respect from anyone. We're not a bad team at all. The defense is scary, and the offense is better than last year. They went 7-9 last year, and they are supposed to be worse this year? Do people even follow the Dolphins, or do they just listen to what the talking heads say? 95% of the media picked the Browns in week 1.

The Dolphins are legit contenders for the playoffs. If they can manage a winning record in the next 4 games, they have a great chance of running the table.
Dolphins have a nice young team. I actually like Tannehill quite a bit and their defensive line is one of the very best in the league.

The Browns will be OK. I thought the defense actually played pretty well considering how long they were on the field.

Offensively, it's a work in progress, but it also didn't help that injuries to the line forced Oneil Cousins to start (and have four costly penalties when he wasn't getting smoked) and Josh Gordon is being forced to sit out the first two games. Not having Gordon really impacts the offense. Without him stretching the field, defenses can pack it in and focus on Richardson.

I expect Baltimore to do the same thing this week. Fortunately, their defensive line isn't as good as Miami's and I don't expect Cousins to be out there again this week after that putrid performance.

Weeden has to be better though. A lot better.

I'm not sure who these people are that were saying the Browns were going to crush the Dolphins. I knew it was going to be a very difficult game.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #25
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Dolphins have a nice young team. I actually like Tannehill quite a bit and their defensive line is one of the very best in the league.

The Browns will be OK. I thought the defense actually played pretty well considering how long they were on the field.

Offensively, it's a work in progress, but it also didn't help that injuries to the line forced Oneil Cousins to start (and have four costly penalties when he wasn't getting smoked) and Josh Gordon is being forced to sit out the first two games. Not having Gordon really impacts the offense. Without him stretching the field, defenses can pack it in and focus on Richardson.

I expect Baltimore to do the same thing this week. Fortunately, their defensive line isn't as good as Miami's and I don't expect Cousins to be out there again this week after that putrid performance.

Weeden has to be better though. A lot better.

I'm not sure who these people are that were saying the Browns were going to crush the Dolphins. I knew it was going to be a very difficult game.

It's not?

Suggs, Dumerville, Upshaw, Ngata, Canty, McPhee, Arthur Jones.

That's better, IMO.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #26
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
It's not?

Suggs, Dumerville, Upshaw, Ngata, Canty, McPhee, Arthur Jones.

That's better, IMO.
We'll see on Sunday. Their line is good. I personally think Miami's is better. Wake, Soliai, Starks, Vernon, Jordan, Martin, Odrick, Shelby...

Baltimore definitely has the higher profile line with more big names. I will be very happy not to have to face Cameron Wake again this year, I'll tell you that.

There's no denying the AFC North is brutal when it comes to defensive lines, though... Including the Browns. You don't get an off week.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #28
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5

Dolphins weakness is in their offensive line, particularly the Tackles. After watching Lane Johnson dominate at RT for the Eagles on Monday night football I'm even more puzzled by the Dion Jordan pick. Very high bust potential right there, but its early hes a young kid.

The other question is the secondary. Was awful last year. It looked good in Week 1, but Cleveland is ****ing pathetic so its a bit premature. Luck will be a great test for them. He lit em up for 400+ yards last year so lets see if they've improved. We all know the front 7 for the Dolphins is one of the best in the league, especially Cameron Wake who might actually get the props he deserves if the Dolphins are above .500. He is one of the 3 best defensive players in the entire league easily.

The NFL is a QBs league. Running game isn't that important anymore. I think only two players in the entire league hit 100+ rushing yards in Week 1, Lesean Mccoy and Terrelle Pryor(Oakland QB who broke loose a few times). Expect Tannehill to throw 30+ times every game. I made sure to pick up him and Hartline in all of fantasy drafts prior to the season.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: