Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #196
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 24,008
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Fapped earlier today for the first time in a week. However, that isn't much of an accomplishment since I came every day this week
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:12 AM   #197
enayes
Barefoot Bandit
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,474
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

You can't participate in No Fap if you are having regular sex. Am I right?

I have a gf but we are apart for most of the summer. I'm going to start one now (I just fapped).
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #198
Lebron23
Heart Of A Champion
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 3 NBA titles
Posts: 52,787
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

I'll try one month this time I am going to be serious.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #199
treadster
Good High School Starter
 
treadster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Behind you
Posts: 813
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

this is like part of a cycle.

you fap, then report here and start again, then you fap again, then report back
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #200
tmacattack33
NBA sixth man of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,223
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

So, how is everyone doing here?

I'm not doing good at all.

I tried searching for tips to help...but it's all the same "find a hobby to occupy your mind" stuff. The only worthwhile tip i read was to slap yourself.... lol...your body will put its main focus on the pain and hopefully you'll lose the horny feelings.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #201
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,165
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
So, how is everyone doing here?

I'm not doing good at all.

I tried searching for tips to help...but it's all the same "find a hobby to occupy your mind" stuff. The only worthwhile tip i read was to slap yourself.... lol...your body will put its main focus on the pain and hopefully you'll lose the horny feelings.

It's been a horrible year for me fap wise. First two months were great, only fapped like once a week.

Then come the next 7 months, fapped once a day for 6 out of 7 days each week.

Need to get back in this
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #202
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,832
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

why are you guys so anti *********ion?
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:15 AM   #203
Lebron23
Heart Of A Champion
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 3 NBA titles
Posts: 52,787
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
why are you guys so anti *********ion?


Cause I am addicted to m@sturbating.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #204
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Locked self out of ISH. BYE!
Posts: 401
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

WTF is this thread?
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:40 AM   #205
JEFFERSON MONEY
Glory be to Allah
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,591
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Did without 9 days. Starting to feel iffy about this.

I come off as retarded when I abstain. Like literally a dumbass ape who keeps doing stuff without thought. I couldn't even help my brothers economics homework without re-reading the stuff 3X even though 4 years earlier it took me 10 seconds to grasp the concept. "Young, dumb and full of c.um" certainly rings true here.

However, the energy levels glowing skin and health recovery are awesome. Caught a fever two days ago, only took a bit of carrot juice and am recovering fast. We're talking strep throat level pain in the throat that dissipated 25% over the course of a few hours. There's got to be immune system benefits to it.. spermatogenesis is an expensive biological process. Some say a drop of sperm is worth 100 drops of blood, others say it takes about 2 lemons, a steak, 3 eggs, 2 oranges, and more to cover the nutrients within one busted nut. In my qigong classes they say every time you bust you lose 8 days of practice.

Day after a fresh day I have complete control over my mind.... thoughts are crispier, more lucid, actually can easily say some funny witty things as opposed to other day.

Must find some kind of middle ground. I want both pros lol.


Anyways I'm doing a new 3 month stretch.



^ These are ancient exercises done in Tibet known for their anti-aging properties. A type of yoga if you will. The sixth one is known to kill desire on the spot. It's supposed to be exhaling followed by a hard stomach vacuum.. Going to do this at the feel of a semi and it'll keep you sharp throughout the day.

I want solid control of my mind and energy. Need it for the goals about to undergo.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 09-16-2013 at 10:47 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #206
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,832
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Cause I am addicted to m@sturbating.
whats the big deal? its like being addicted to coffee or exercise?

There really are no negative side effects.

The only reason *********ion is looked down upon is because of the prudish tendencies that still exist in society.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #207
chips93
Very good NBA starter
 
chips93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,639
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
whats the big deal? its like being addicted to coffee or exercise?

There really are no negative side effects.

The only reason *********ion is looked down upon is because of the prudish tendencies that still exist in society.

this

it seems like an american thing to me, there isnt any of that guilty, in my country.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #208
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King
 
OhNoTimNoSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,395
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Did without 9 days. Starting to feel iffy about this.

I come off as retarded when I abstain. Like literally a dumbass ape who keeps doing stuff without thought. I couldn't even help my brothers economics homework without re-reading the stuff 3X even though 4 years earlier it took me 10 seconds to grasp the concept. "Young, dumb and full of c.um" certainly rings true here.

However, the energy levels glowing skin and health recovery are awesome. Caught a fever two days ago, only took a bit of carrot juice and am recovering fast. We're talking strep throat level pain in the throat that dissipated 25% over the course of a few hours. There's got to be immune system benefits to it.. spermatogenesis is an expensive biological process. Some say a drop of sperm is worth 100 drops of blood, others say it takes about 2 lemons, a steak, 3 eggs, 2 oranges, and more to cover the nutrients within one busted nut. In my qigong classes they say every time you bust you lose 8 days of practice.

Day after a fresh day I have complete control over my mind.... thoughts are crispier, more lucid, actually can easily say some funny witty things as opposed to other day.

Must find some kind of middle ground. I want both pros lol.


Anyways I'm doing a new 3 month stretch.



^ These are ancient exercises done in Tibet known for their anti-aging properties. A type of yoga if you will. The sixth one is known to kill desire on the spot. It's supposed to be exhaling followed by a hard stomach vacuum.. Going to do this at the feel of a semi and it'll keep you sharp throughout the day.

I want solid control of my mind and energy. Need it for the goals about to undergo.
You need to learn how to channel your sexual energy into your mind man. Its quite a feeling. Google it, theres quite a bit of literature on it. Sounds like you know already, but Qi Gong focuses on this. As well as deep diaphragm breathing.

Last edited by OhNoTimNoSho : 09-16-2013 at 02:21 PM.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #209
tmacattack33
NBA sixth man of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,223
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Did without 9 days. Starting to feel iffy about this.

I come off as retarded when I abstain. Like literally a dumbass ape who keeps doing stuff without thought. I couldn't even help my brothers economics homework without re-reading the stuff 3X even though 4 years earlier it took me 10 seconds to grasp the concept. "Young, dumb and full of c.um" certainly rings true here.

However, the energy levels glowing skin and health recovery are awesome. Caught a fever two days ago, only took a bit of carrot juice and am recovering fast. We're talking strep throat level pain in the throat that dissipated 25% over the course of a few hours. There's got to be immune system benefits to it.. spermatogenesis is an expensive biological process. Some say a drop of sperm is worth 100 drops of blood, others say it takes about 2 lemons, a steak, 3 eggs, 2 oranges, and more to cover the nutrients within one busted nut. In my qigong classes they say every time you bust you lose 8 days of practice.

Day after a fresh day I have complete control over my mind.... thoughts are crispier, more lucid, actually can easily say some funny witty things as opposed to other day.

Must find some kind of middle ground. I want both pros lol.


Anyways I'm doing a new 3 month stretch.



^ These are ancient exercises done in Tibet known for their anti-aging properties. A type of yoga if you will. The sixth one is known to kill desire on the spot. It's supposed to be exhaling followed by a hard stomach vacuum.. Going to do this at the feel of a semi and it'll keep you sharp throughout the day.

I want solid control of my mind and energy. Need it for the goals about to undergo.


Damn, we have ourselves some type of zen master right here.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #210
Lebron23
Heart Of A Champion
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 3 NBA titles
Posts: 52,787
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

I'll stop fapping until Christmas. Starting tomorrow (9/26-12/25)

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-24-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy