Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #226
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

this is like part of a cycle.

you fap, then report here and start again, then you fap again, then report back
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #227
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

So, how is everyone doing here?

I'm not doing good at all.

I tried searching for tips to help...but it's all the same "find a hobby to occupy your mind" stuff. The only worthwhile tip i read was to slap yourself.... lol...your body will put its main focus on the pain and hopefully you'll lose the horny feelings.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #228
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
So, how is everyone doing here?

I'm not doing good at all.

I tried searching for tips to help...but it's all the same "find a hobby to occupy your mind" stuff. The only worthwhile tip i read was to slap yourself.... lol...your body will put its main focus on the pain and hopefully you'll lose the horny feelings.

It's been a horrible year for me fap wise. First two months were great, only fapped like once a week.

Then come the next 7 months, fapped once a day for 6 out of 7 days each week.

Need to get back in this
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #229
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

why are you guys so anti *********ion?
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:15 AM   #230
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
why are you guys so anti *********ion?

Cause I am addicted to m@sturbating.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #231
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Königspinguin has decent reputationKönigspinguin has decent reputation

WTF is this thread?
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:40 AM   #232
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did without 9 days. Starting to feel iffy about this.

I come off as retarded when I abstain. Like literally a dumbass ape who keeps doing stuff without thought. I couldn't even help my brothers economics homework without re-reading the stuff 3X even though 4 years earlier it took me 10 seconds to grasp the concept. "Young, dumb and full of c.um" certainly rings true here.

However, the energy levels glowing skin and health recovery are awesome. Caught a fever two days ago, only took a bit of carrot juice and am recovering fast. We're talking strep throat level pain in the throat that dissipated 25% over the course of a few hours. There's got to be immune system benefits to it.. spermatogenesis is an expensive biological process. Some say a drop of sperm is worth 100 drops of blood, others say it takes about 2 lemons, a steak, 3 eggs, 2 oranges, and more to cover the nutrients within one busted nut. In my qigong classes they say every time you bust you lose 8 days of practice.

Day after a fresh day I have complete control over my mind.... thoughts are crispier, more lucid, actually can easily say some funny witty things as opposed to other day.

Must find some kind of middle ground. I want both pros lol.

Anyways I'm doing a new 3 month stretch.

^ These are ancient exercises done in Tibet known for their anti-aging properties. A type of yoga if you will. The sixth one is known to kill desire on the spot. It's supposed to be exhaling followed by a hard stomach vacuum.. Going to do this at the feel of a semi and it'll keep you sharp throughout the day.

I want solid control of my mind and energy. Need it for the goals about to undergo.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 09-16-2013 at 10:47 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #233
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Cause I am addicted to m@sturbating.
whats the big deal? its like being addicted to coffee or exercise?

There really are no negative side effects.

The only reason *********ion is looked down upon is because of the prudish tendencies that still exist in society.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #234
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
whats the big deal? its like being addicted to coffee or exercise?

There really are no negative side effects.

The only reason *********ion is looked down upon is because of the prudish tendencies that still exist in society.

this

it seems like an american thing to me, there isnt any of that guilty, in my country.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #235
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

I come off as retarded when I abstain. Like literally a dumbass ape who keeps doing stuff without thought. I couldn't even help my brothers economics homework without re-reading the stuff 3X even though 4 years earlier it took me 10 seconds to grasp the concept. "Young, dumb and full of c.um" certainly rings true here.

However, the energy levels glowing skin and health recovery are awesome. Caught a fever two days ago, only took a bit of carrot juice and am recovering fast. We're talking strep throat level pain in the throat that dissipated 25% over the course of a few hours. There's got to be immune system benefits to it.. spermatogenesis is an expensive biological process. Some say a drop of sperm is worth 100 drops of blood, others say it takes about 2 lemons, a steak, 3 eggs, 2 oranges, and more to cover the nutrients within one busted nut. In my qigong classes they say every time you bust you lose 8 days of practice.

Day after a fresh day I have complete control over my mind.... thoughts are crispier, more lucid, actually can easily say some funny witty things as opposed to other day.

^ These are ancient exercises done in Tibet known for their anti-aging properties. A type of yoga if you will. The sixth one is known to kill desire on the spot. It's supposed to be exhaling followed by a hard stomach vacuum.. Going to do this at the feel of a semi and it'll keep you sharp throughout the day.

I want solid control of my mind and energy. Need it for the goals about to undergo.
You need to learn how to channel your sexual energy into your mind man. Its quite a feeling. Google it, theres quite a bit of literature on it. Sounds like you know already, but Qi Gong focuses on this. As well as deep diaphragm breathing.

Last edited by OhNoTimNoSho : 09-16-2013 at 02:21 PM.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #236
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Damn, we have ourselves some type of zen master right here.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #237
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll stop fapping until Christmas. Starting tomorrow (9/26-12/25)

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-24-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #238
iTare
I lay up my airballs!

iTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i just came
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #239
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool

I *********e 4 times a day on the reg and feel no shame.

If I know I'm not seeing my girlfriend I beat my dick like it'll fall off if I don't.

Wake up: *********e

Exert myself physically and or mentally for any reason I then *********e.

Smoke? Yup time to *********e.

Lay down to sleep & yup you guessed it time to *********e so I can fall asleep.

There's nothing wrong with *********ing
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #240
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Some interesting info from a scientific study i found:

"Specifically, retrospective studies have shown that features of semen quality are reduced during long periods of sexual abstinence"

"In contrast, periods of abstinence between 12h and 10 days have generally revealed enhanced sperm quality parameters, although this is not consistent across all measures of sperm quality."

"These investigations demonstrated that *********ion-induced orgasm produced a pronounced increase in cardiovascular responses and plasma catecholamine concentrations. Furthermore, sexual arousal was characterized by a large, persistent increase in concentrations of plasma prolactin. Since hyperprolactinemia is known to inhibit sexual arousal and function, these data suggest that prolactin may act as a peripheral and/or central feedback signal in controlling sexual arousal following orgasm."

"On the other hand, the increased testosterone concentrations may have resulted from enhanced sensitivity to anticipatory cues, since testosterone secretion increases in anticipation of sexual interaction. Thus, the increase in testosterone following abstinence may have resulted from increased anticipation of the erotic film."
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: