Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #151
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Marshall hit a woman...so that makes sense

I wasn't aware there was a trade start date...the bonus was placed right in front on purpose...makes sense

Manning may prove to be healthy...I never claimed that was impossible, just that it hadn't been done.


None of those things are "swings and misses"
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #152
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

It's like a female bickering
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #153
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,467
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Its like a person always being proven wrong. Maybe in the future you wont throw out these so called "FACTS" and bold remarks as TRUTH only to see it bite you in the ass later on. I'm not even the only poster who notices it. Just the only one who continuously calls you out on it, and makes fun of it. Everyone else just established the things you say are and nothing more.

But yeah Manning to Miami because Marshall was traded.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #154
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*
 
ROCSteady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,520
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
49ers don't need Manning. If they sign him I'll loose a lot of respect for the organization. Let Alex finish what he started.


Tyrone Biggums thinks you should lay off the crack.

You would prefer Alex Smith, who had a 'good' season for the first time last year, over one of the best quarterbacks to ever play?

Do you want the best chance to maximize your talent on offense and win a SuperBowl or u would just rather roll w Alex cuz he's the homegrown talent?

For the life of me, I have no inclination as to why a 9ers fan wouldn't want Peyton unless maybe cuz he costs too much. Even then, it's PEYTON MANNING
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #155
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*
 
ROCSteady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,520
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

LMAO titans owner Bud Adams prepared to offer Peyton a LIFETIME contract.


Damn dude, you're fiendin for Peyton's jock. I 've never heard of a pro athlete being offered a lifetime contract. Reeks of fanboyism
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #156
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 7,945
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

49'ers offered a 3 year, 24 million dollar contract to Smith.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #157
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Its like a person always being proven wrong. Maybe in the future you wont throw out these so called "FACTS" and bold remarks as TRUTH only to see it bite you in the ass later on. I'm not even the only poster who notices it. Just the only one who continuously calls you out on it, and makes fun of it. Everyone else just established the things you say are and nothing more.

But yeah Manning to Miami because Marshall was traded.
Dude like 15 people post in here lol...stop worrying about popularity in here lol

I never threw any of those out as a " fact"
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #158
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,467
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Screw Alex Smith, get Manning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Dude like 15 people post in here lol...stop worrying about popularity in here lol

I never threw any of those out as a " fact"

Yes you did.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #159
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,748
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
49'ers offered a 3 year, 24 million dollar contract to Smith.

Smith also fired his agent who represents Manning as well. I think Smith wants a bigger/longer contract.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:02 AM   #160
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher
 
DMV2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,497
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

I didn't follow this Peyton sweepstakes but did any other team(s) besides Denver had a shot of signing Peyton?
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #161
StateOfMind12
Banned
 
StateOfMind12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,837
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I didn't follow this Peyton sweepstakes but did any other team(s) besides Denver had a shot of signing Peyton?
At the end, it was between Denver and Tennessee (where he went to College). He went with Denver. I think San francisco was also in the mix but before the day he made his decision it was just denver or tennessee.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #162
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,752
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
I don't want Manning on the 49ers. Alex is our guy all the way.
All the way!
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #163
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 28,085
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
All the way!
lol
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #164
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,748
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
All the way!

An Alex Smith led team will never beat Michael Vick!
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #165
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,752
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
An Alex Smith led team will never beat Michael Vick!
Andy Reid can't win in Philly!






unless he's wearing red?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy