Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #61
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Did you choose what city your going to in the States yet?
Yeah man, it's pretty much decided we're going to New York and Washington, just waiting for a good moment to buy cheap tickets.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #62
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
Yeah man, it's pretty much decided we're going to New York and Washington, just waiting for a good moment to buy cheap tickets.

I'm assuming D.C.? Because you will have a blast sight seeing and shit.

Prepair to be overwhelmed on what to do in N.Y.C. also, their hotel rooms are probably smaller than the bed you sleep on right now haha.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #63
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
I'm assuming D.C.? Because you will have a blast sight seeing and shit.

Prepair to be overwhelmed on what to do in N.Y.C. also, their hotel rooms are probably smaller than the bed you sleep on right now haha.
Yeah D.C., I've looked into quite a lot of things already and I'm really excited finally go to the states

Another thing that is overwhelming me is the prices of those hotelrooms, if you want to sleep anywhere near the centre it's pretty damn expensive. Thankfully this trip is a gift from my mother but it's still pretty shocking to see how expensive it actually is.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #64
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
Yeah D.C., I've looked into quite a lot of things already and I'm really excited finally go to the states

Another thing that is overwhelming me is the prices of those hotelrooms, if you want to sleep anywhere near the centre it's pretty damn expensive. Thankfully this trip is a gift from my mother but it's still pretty shocking to see how expensive it actually is.

Yeah N.Y.C. is expensive as fuq, thats why so many people are moving out of the city.

D.C. is cheap as fuq, so it evens out I suppose haha.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #65
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Btw, I don't think you guys know, but the lead writer left the show after Season 4. Tells us a lot of how things fell apart fast...

Read an interesting article the other day of an interview of the original guy from the first 4 seasons and what he would have proposed as the ending.

It was something like Dexter being on the verge of getting caught, and before everything to come to a head, the scene would cut to Dexter waking up.

Basically the audicence would think the whole show was a dream.

Then the table would zoom out and it would be Dexter laying on the executioner table, and the show was actually his whole life flashing before his eyes.

http://www.eonline.com/news/461558/c...end-the-series
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #66
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Read an interesting article the other day of an interview of the original guy from the first 4 seasons and what he would have proposed as the ending.

It was something like Dexter being on the verge of getting caught, and before everything to come to a head, the scene would cut to Dexter waking up.

Then the table would zoom out and it would be Dexter laying on the executioner table, and the show was actually his whole life flashing before his eyes.

That would have been awesome
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #67
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation hereFallen Angel has a near all-star reputation here

Did anyone else cry like a little bitch when Dexter killed his sister and dumped her body in the ocean? I know I did. Dexter killing himself would have been alright I guess. Lumberjack Dexter though? What were the writers thinking. That ending the original writer proposed would of been great but the season as whole was a f*cking disaster. Dexter was never even close to getting caught. How do you f*ck up this bad? It was the last season so it should have been about Dexter getting caught and getting the death penalty.

Who pays these writers? They suck so much. I could have written a better ending.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why would anyone cry? Softies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

That would have been dope!

Thorp you're not a fan of Ray Donovan?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #69
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why would anyone cry? Softies.

That would have been dope!

Thorp you're not a fan of Ray Donovan?

I've watched all of Ray Donovan this season. I just can't seem to get into it. Just an incredibly high volume of beating around the bush background story wise. Still completely unclear how he gets away with shit, or even what the hell he actually does. The Lian Neesan character I know people love, but its worn thin on me. As have both retard brothers, and now the wife. Too me it was just way more tough guy style than any substance.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #70
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've watched all of Ray Donovan this season. I just can't seem to get into it. Just an incredibly high volume of beating around the bush background story wise. Still completely unclear how he gets away with shit, or even what the hell he actually does. The Lian Neesan character I know people love, but its worn thin on me. As have both retard brothers, and now the wife. Too me it was just way more tough guy style than any substance.

Agreed.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: