Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-03-2013, 12:25 AM   #16
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Besides your favorite team, what teams will you watch the most this season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #number6ix#
Pistons, nets,Knicks,rockets,lakers,clippers,spurs,warriors ... Man when miami not playing I flip through all the games and watch bits and pieces of every team other than the jazz

This is what I do, especially when I play fantasy.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #17
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Besides your favorite team, what teams will you watch the most this season?

Everyone but the Jazz?
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:02 AM   #18
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

every team?
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #19
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Houston Rockets
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:07 AM   #20
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Clippers, Warriors and Rockets are probably the 3 Western Conf teams besides the Jazz i'll make an effort to watch. In the East it's probably Bulls, Celtics, Nets and Bucks.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:18 AM   #21
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Every team? Da fuq.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:41 AM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Detroit - I'm intrigued by this team. Tons of talent with a potentially future dominant young big man, but will he be able to keep up production in a larger role or will flaws become more visible? How will Smith mesh on this team? Will Jennings take advantage of his offensively gifted frontcourt or be too focused on scoring? Lots of questions that I'm interested in seeing answered.

2. Washington - As a Cavs fan, we have a history with the Wizards. From a dislike standpoint, they were probably our biggest rivals during our last multi-year run in the playoffs. Now, this is shaping up to be another rivalry of the future with both teams chalk full of young talent. I'll watch them in anticipation of future playoff matchups over the next decade.

3. Brooklyn - How can this not be interesting to NBA fans? They've basically constructed the most unbeatable team ever... if it were 2007. However, they've had talent in the past and can't get over that early playoff exit hump. Will their many additions this offseason take them to that next level? Can all of these strong personalities co-exist?

4. LA Clippers - For no other reason than a real interest in seeing how much of an impact Doc Rivers has on that team. Unlike the NFL where strategy rules, basketball tends to be more about your top end talent and how much of it you have. That said, I've always had tremendous respect for Rivers as a coach and have felt his presence make a real difference, especially in the playoffs. I'll be interested in following the growth of the Clippers under Rivers.

5. Portland - Had a very good starting five and the worst bench in the league last season. This offseason, they've upgraded from bar none the worst bench to maybe one of the best depending upon how their young guys pan out.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #23
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Detroit - Division rival, interesting collection of players, I also wanna see KCP. they are my 2nd favorite NBA team.

Wash. - Playoff spot rival.

Brooklyn - I wanna see if just blindly spending gobs of money will equate to success or just another first round exit. Pierce and KG are true competitors, and I think a lot of people are underrating what they are going to do for the team.

Toronto - Very dedicated fans. Salty fans. I'd be salty too if my franchise can't figure out which route they wanna go. It looks like they are going with the Milwaukee Bucks model.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #24
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

I thought bar none the Warriors were the most exciting team to watch last season.

Spurs are always easy on the eyes.

Curious to see how Dwight Howard works in Houston.

The new Peli's team.

... Everyone but the 76ers seems like good tv. Even like the Suns I want to see how Bledsoe does and the Bucks have some nice young talent.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #25
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll watch whichever team is on national TV. And even then, I work most nights, so I'll probably watch about 10 games all year, until the Finals. Always make sure to ask off for the Finals.
kshutts1 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: