Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #826
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

the Bills not using Spiller that much was super frustrating for me last year...

IMO it is just flat out stupid

I guess they are trying to extend his career...but I think it is unlikely he will be a Bill for life and have an Emmitt like career...they might as well use up his mileage while they have him IMO...instead they are letting him waste away watching Fred
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #827
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
To be fair, he was nursing a hurt ankle on a short week. It seemed pretty clear that they were trying to minimize the amount of work he had last night because of the tweaked ankle. I think he will pick it up.

I don't really understand why they aren't involving him more in the passing game tho. He is the type of player that needs to be out in space and Buffalo isn't doing much to get it for him.
Yeah, I know he's nursing an injury but that would be part of the concern. He wasn't getting a really heavy workload to start the year and he still ended up being hobbled early in the season.

Fred Jackson just isn't going away. Going into last season, I thought, "OK, this is the year Spiller totally takes over the running game." Jackson was the starter until he got hurt. This year, I definitely thought he was going to take over... But FJax is averaging 4.8 YPC on 65 attempts to Spiller's 4.0 YPC on 74.

Yes, Spiller was hobbled yesterday, but there was a noticeable difference seeing them live. FJax hits the hole hard and is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. There is no hesitation in his game. Spiller just did not look as productive. A lot of dancing and probing.

Now, obviously he has the big-play ability and his injury obviously played a role... But if I knew nothing about either guy and was just evaluating them on their games as I saw them, FJax was the better player pretty clearly.

There's a reason why Jackson is still such an integral part of that offense. I'd say he's probably the most underrated back in the NFL at this point. He's really good. At the end of the day, that's the biggest reason Spiller hasn't seized control of the position, imo.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 10-04-2013 at 11:12 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #828
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Calvin Johnson inactive

That came out of no where

Didn't even know he was questionable
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #829
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Really, Rams?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #830
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thought I had a guaranteed win. When I checked the matchup at 1 had McFadden plus two guys on bye starting for GOBB but clearly wasn't updated or something because he did change em
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #831
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Jags high powered passing attack can't be stopped lol
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #832
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Thought I had a guaranteed win. When I checked the matchup at 1 had McFadden plus two guys on bye starting for GOBB but clearly wasn't updated or something because he did change em

Changed them late as hell dude. I was so pissed off at GTA Online deleting my character I didnt even check to update my lineup. Then when I calmed down checked and noticed so many outs. Had to make some moves given not many available. FML.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #833
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going to lose against someone not starting a qb or an rb. He's putting up 110+ without those 2 spots...........
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #834
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

C'mon guys, takes 5-10 minutes to check your lineups each week.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #835
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry guys, I feel like an asshole for forgetting to check my lineup here. Shit got in the way.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #836
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Again, it doesn't matter because he is going to win either way.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #837
SCY
Put yr guns up

Well if he ends up in a tiebreaker for the playoffs every point counts.

Cowboys gonna come through for me and hold my lead.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #838
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good week PT, lose next week and season over for me lol

but any time my opponent gets 50 points from F-Jax, Mendenhall, Clay it's not going to work out at all haha
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #839
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thank god for that Denver game, what's crazy is Peyton stole a 1 yard TD from Moreno and Fox didn't punch it in at the end either. Coulda been ridiculously big.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #840
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sent a couple offers out, if anyone is looking for Rbs hollar I got 5 starting RBs only AP is not available, everyone else is possible at the right price. Looking to trade 2 RBs for 1 so whoever needs RBs and/or RB depth send over. Feel free to PM and/or write notes
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: