Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow DAILY PRESEASON GAME THREAD: October 11, 2013

Game Links for tonight's preseason games:

http://www.feed2all.eu/type/basketball.html

http://firstrownow.eu/sport/basketball.html

Got 5 games tonight, all timings in eastern:

Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavaliers @ 7pm
Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics @ 7pm
Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks @ 7pm
Miami Heat vs Charlotte Bobcats @ 8:30pm
Portland Trailblazers vs Utah Jazz @ 9pm
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DAILY PRESEASON GAME THREAD: October 11, 2013

Bargnani is going to get booed tonight
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #3
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell

Seems stupid, since really the fans wanted boo Colangelo. It's always 2 way street when there's problems. I never got the Vince and Bosh booing since management had a lot to do with screwing up the team situation.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Can't miss this one even though it's preseason and starts at 2am for me, because of what Bcogswell mentioned
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Seems stupid, since really the fans wanted boo Colangelo. It's always 2 way street when there's problems. I never got the Vince and Bosh booing since management had a lot to do with screwing up the team situation.

I don't boo Vince or Bosh, but I'll gladly boo Bargnani or BC if it was possible.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
I don't boo Vince or Bosh, but I'll gladly boo Bargnani or BC if it was possible.

If I had to choose out of the 3 players, I would probably boo Bosh. And obviously Colangelo would be booed the loudest.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #7
Young X
Great college starter

Young X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat cool

Scrubnani prediction: 13 points, 2 rebounds 5-17 shooting, 500000 boo's
Young X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
If I had to choose out of the 3 players, I would probably boo Bosh. And obviously Colangelo would be booed the loudest.

Vince and Bargnani quit on the Raps, atleast Bosh always went hard
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He will get Turkoglu-like treatments.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #10
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
Bargnani doesn't IMO.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #11
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:

When did Bargnani quit ?

Bosh never went hard all the time either. I think I say I would boo Bosh because of his off court demeanor in Toronto. Not exactly the best reason to boo, but whatever. I never liked him.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #12
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
When did Bargnani quit ?

Bosh never went hard all the time either. I think I say I would boo Bosh because of his off court demeanor in Toronto. Not exactly the best reason to boo, but whatever. I never liked him.

I guess you're right, it's impossible to tell the difference between Bargnani trying and not trying though
Old 10-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #13
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
I guess you're right, it's impossible to tell the difference between Bargnani trying and not trying though

Yeah, that's the main problem. He never seems to be aggressive enough with all that talent. Doesn't help that injuries piled up for him either.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Metta just called Shumpert the best SG in the league...
Old 10-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #15
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Metta's got Melo playing some defense
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: