Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 06-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #31
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

Avery Johnson is all ready at the top of the list, for current coaches anyways. He did inherit an all ready good ball club, but he is very basketball knowledgeable, especially defensively, and has proved it with taking them to the Finals and more than likey winning it all. I just can't stand the way Avery talks, lol. Annoys the helll outta me.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:32 AM   #32
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Avery's an awesome coach...without him, they never woulda been able to beat the spurs...let alone the suns...he's done a great job and props to him!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:05 PM   #33
AndDru1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AndDru1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Top 10 Current NBA Coaches (and Larry Brown)

1. Pop (no doubt, who do you think Avery learned from, Don Nelson LOL)
2. Pat Riley (I would put Avery in front of him except Pat has way more credentials, and I thouht Pat did a better coaching job in the Finals)
3. Avery (Avery Avery, he's our man, if he can't do it, no one can.)
4. Larry Brown (great career, takes bad teams and makes them better, he's done this everywhere he's been except for... well you know where)
5. Phil Jackson (He should probably be higher but I wanted to put him even lower than this, I can't stand the guy, he has players like MJ and Pippen, then Shaq and Kobe, and instead of giving them the credit he uses their talents to make a name for himself, in my opinion he can't coach a paper sack)
6. Mike D (He does a great job of what Larry Brown didn't do this year, adapting his style to the talents of his players. i.e. losing Amare and still going as far as they did.)
7. Rick Carslile (I wish I knew how to spell his name, coaches alot like Brown except gives more freedom on the offensive end.)
8. Jerry Sloan (takes horrible teams and makes them average, average teams good, and good teams great.)
9. Byron Scott (Doing the same thing he did in NJ in NO, really a great coach)
10. Isiah Thomas (For his sake he better be on this list or he's getting the boot)
AndDru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 03:52 PM   #34
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

I would rank Jerry Sloan much higher, maybe top 5.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 04:45 PM   #35
Pat Burke is GOD
I airball my layups

Pat Burke is GOD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
D'Antoni plays no centre because he has no centre. Are you saying he should play Pat Burke just because he was the only healthy centre on the roster?

Nelson had centres, he just didn't use them properly. D'Antoni has NEVER had a centre to work with other then Kurt Thomas, and he was playing Kurt Thomas and the team was doing awesome at the start of the year. We all know what happened to the Suns after Kurt was injured.

WATCH IT BUDDY!! You will see this is the year of the Burkes!!!!!! He will out hustle, out rebound, out score any player then drink them under the table after the game!
Pat Burke is GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:55 AM   #36
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Burke is GOD
WATCH IT BUDDY!! You will see this is the year of the Burkes!!!!!! He will out hustle, out rebound, out score any player then drink them under the table after the game!

you like that phrase don't u? lol...hope everything is just the way you say!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: