Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #31
iTare
BTE Chess King

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best activity when you're high?

Cruising with the homies.
iTare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #32
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah video games are a good choice. I just have to avoid scary ones. I played through Bioshock 2 mostly while high and it was ****ing scary, whereas when sober not scary at all. So stuff like Smash Bros. or Mario Kart are the way to go for me.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #33
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

If I am really high all I really want to do is have sex. My hypothesis is that it retards my brain to the very basic level of functioning and I am a very sexually charged easily stimulated person.

If I am moderately high basically everything is cool.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #34
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Sex while high sucks

it does if you've been smoking all day, but if you smoke a couple bowls with a bitch then fvck her, it's pretty sweet.

Quote:
Honestly, for me, everything but sleeping kind of sucks while high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Video games

You get to watch, hear, and play.

Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:49 AM   #35
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eating potato chips or having sex is the best activity for me when your high...
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:22 AM   #36
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Cant agree. It feels so different, and everything,every turn, red light seem to be taking forever. I did not enjoyed that. I was afraid of cops tho.

I dont trust myself either, but i love riding with friends while high.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #37
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
I dont trust myself either, but i love riding with friends while high.

Yea I think being driven around is much better than driving. Red lights definitely do take forever though. Going through a drive through feels like you just experienced a few days worth of events.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #38
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nature hikes >>> Everything else ever.
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #39
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Yea I think being driven around is much better than driving. Red lights definitely do take forever though. Going through a drive through feels like you just experienced a few days worth of events.
You ever get paranoid that the guy driving might get into a wreck?

It's hard for me to trust even my closest friends because I fill they don't have as much control as me.. I'm very conscious and aware and could never envision myself slipping..

But I just like being in control in general... being high and being the one driving while my buds are all having a good time while putting all their trust into me to make the right decisions validates to myself that im a boss. Obviously that's silly as shit but I take pride in the little things
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #40
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Sex while high sucks
true, shit is exhausting as fvck
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #41
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

watching a good ball game that goes down the wire, i get soooo invested in the game, it's amazing. something about the thrill and competition of live sports really hits the spot after i've blazed.

also when i'm in the right state of mind(not paranoid or just off kilt a little) just walking down a street, taking in the bustle and the frenzy, people watching. that can be neat especially if you've got headphones in and a good soundtrack. it's like watching the epilogue of a movie and everything weirdly starts to make sense on a cosmic level or some shit

oh, and cigarettes. we hates them, ooh we hates them.... but we loves them
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:19 PM   #42
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Playing sports is underrated. Something that isn't too stamina heavy. Half court 3 on 3 is perfect for example.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #43
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone knows how awesome videogames are. I am going to get lit and finally play the last of us on ps3 for a couple hours this weekend
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #44
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
watching a good ball game that goes down the wire, i get soooo invested in the game, it's amazing. something about the thrill and competition of live sports really hits the spot after i've blazed.

also when i'm in the right state of mind(not paranoid or just off kilt a little) just walking down a street, taking in the bustle and the frenzy, people watching. that can be neat especially if you've got headphones in and a good soundtrack. it's like watching the epilogue of a movie and everything weirdly starts to make sense on a cosmic level or some shit

oh, and cigarettes. we hates them, ooh we hates them.... but we loves them
You are so spot on with this.

That stuff is absolutely exhilarating. I watched game 6 of the NBA finals this year after smoking three joints to the dome and I has one of the most exhilarating moments of my life. Shit was absolutely crazy. I remember the look on LeBron's face and thinking the Spurs were gonna win.. It was so surreal. Then Allen hit that 3 and I didn't even know if life was real anymore.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #45
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i MIGHT have been suicidal at that moment had i been high alone rather than drunk at a bar lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: