Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-30-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow OGT: Celtics (0-0) @ Raptors (0-0)

Game Links:

http://firstrownow.eu/sport/basketball.html

First game of the season for the Celtics and Raptors @ 7pm EST/ 4pm PCF.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:50 AM   #2
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

miamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this board
Default Re: OGT: Celtics (0-0) @ Raptors (0-0)

raps
miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Olynyyykkkkkk!!!
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Either way, it's a win for the Celtics
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #5
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Apologies, but this picture is too large and distorts the page. The two tanks depicted is a fairly accurate summation.

-RMWG

Last edited by Real Men Wear Green : 10-30-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

I didn't think the Raps were tanking? Hoping for a Jonas-Klynyk 50 point duke off finishing with Olynyk hitting the game tying 3 and Jordan Crawford intentionally fouling for the tank
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #7
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Are both of these teams going to purposly try to lose or what?

#TankForWiggins
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm extremely down on the Cs right now. I understand why the team is tanking and don't disagree but that doesn't mean I want to watch it. I'll still sit through a lot of games of course but I'm not going to turn off games when they get awful out of some masochistic sense of loyalty, especially knowing that most of the players are not part of the long-term plan. I would love to be wrong about this squad but I see 15-25 wins, depending on when Rondo returns. This team is designed to lose.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:56 AM   #9
salwan
Celtic power

salwan has decent reputationsalwan has decent reputation

green goes for 30
salwan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #10
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I'm extremely down on the Cs right now. I understand why the team is tanking and don't disagree but that doesn't mean I want to watch it. I'll still sit through a lot of games of course but I'm not going to turn off games when they get awful out of some masochistic sense of loyalty, especially knowing that most of the players are not part of the long-term plan. I would love to be wrong about this squad but I see 15-25 wins, depending on when Rondo returns. This team is designed to lose.

I guess I'm lucky in that I can just go to sleep instead of watching, but I imagine that some aspects of it will be interesting - watching Olynyk having a breakout game or if Green's on fire. In all honesty, theres been plenty of incredibly frustrating regular season games these last couple of regular seasons, and I'm assuming they'll be fewer just down to the fact theres such low expectations.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #11
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
I guess I'm lucky in that I can just go to sleep instead of watching, but I imagine that some aspects of it will be interesting - watching Olynyk having a breakout game or if Green's on fire. In all honesty, theres been plenty of incredibly frustrating regular season games these last couple of regular seasons, and I'm assuming they'll be fewer just down to the fact theres such low expectations.
Hopefully the Celtics run more than last season. Losing is worse when you have a stale offense.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #12
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't wait!

Raptors will win by 8.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #13
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

raptors gotta win this.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #14
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #15
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: