Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-04-2013, 01:12 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints got exposed today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I don't think it is really "fair weather" personally. People just feel the need to vent whenever they are super attached to the W/L outcome of their team's game. People bitch about Romo and Jerry because...they are pissed about a loss and need a target.

It is more about lack of control over their emotions than fairweatherness imo. There are def cases where what you are saying is the case but I don't think it is as common as people like to complain about. It's just that people show their love for the team in different ways.
yeah, I can see that...

got to hold your emotions in lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, I can see that...

got to hold your emotions in lol
I see your point more in Romo hating than in Jerry hating. Not believing in your GM is being a fair weather fan?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I see your point more in Romo hating than in Jerry hating. Not believing in your GM is being a fair weather fan?

there are Dallas fans that just bicker about Jerry 24/7, claim it is impossible to win another ring with him as GM, don't give him any cred for his 3 rings, that all goes to Jimmy, etc etc...anytime we lose a game the whole "Jerry needs to fire himself" rants start with them...it's fckin old, and a major eye-roller

*IF* Jerry were to win a 4th ring, then those fans need to go to his house and offer him free blow jobs before they are allowed to celebrate IMO

saw this happen with Cuban, and it just...makes me
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #19
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

When Sproles is unavailable, whatever offense he's been a part of becomes infinitely easier to play. He's the most underrated skill position player in the league imo and has been for a few years.

With him, the Saints have their entire offense available. Not the case with any other back. Thomas is the closest approximation in that he's servicable in both run and pass downs, but that's a far cry from what Sproles brings to the table.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #20
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

What should I do with Sproles in fantasy? Hang on to him? Ride it out?
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #21
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
What should I do with Sproles in fantasy? Hang on to him? Ride it out?

Tough call. He's been a lot more valuable in real football than FF this season. Impossible to tell without roster, scoring system, who's on the ww, etc. But if you've got room to stash him, I'd do it.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #22
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Meh, I don't get why someone having a negative outlook for their team makes them a "pathetic fan." People are allowed to have opinions other than blind faith in their favorite teams.
I get that, but have you not seen this guy post before? He's like this all the time, it's even worse with LSU. He does what PT describes too. We win and suddenly we're the best thing ever.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #23
JMT
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I get that, but have you not seen this guy post before? He's like this all the time, it's even worse with LSU. He does what PT describes too. We win and suddenly we're the best thing ever.

Ah, my pet peeve with "fans".

Read the posts and listen to them and see how many times it's "THEY suck, can't run, can't tackle, choke, etc".

"WE won, looked great, are dominating, etc".

Won't even get into the whole "we" thing. IMO, unless you wore the jersey, it's not "we". But I can live with it as long as it's ALWAYS "we".
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: