Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #31
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jeff, where are the avatars?

jEFF TO SOME MORE TWITS TO CELERBETIES . CHANGE A PEOPLES TITLES . MAKE A NONE POINT THREDS "WERE FAMELY INSIDEHOOP" . AND KEEP TROLL FORUMS AND MAKE MONEY OF TROLL ADVERTISMENT.

men your worst : i should be admintrator to these forums . jeff dont not give a fk** to hes member he only give fk/** to twists celebreties . jeff NONE GONE TO JUDGE INSIDEHOOP BECUSE ME THERE GONE JUDGE YOUR LAZY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #32
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
jEFF TO SOME MORE TWITS TO CELERBETIES . CHANGE A PEOPLES TITLES . MAKE A NONE POINT THREDS "WERE FAMELY INSIDEHOOP" . AND KEEP TROLL FORUMS AND MAKE MONEY OF TROLL ADVERTISMENT.

men your worst : i should be admintrator to these forums . jeff dont not give a fk** to hes member he only give fk/** to twists celebreties . jeff NONE GONE TO JUDGE INSIDEHOOP BECUSE ME THERE GONE JUDGE YOUR LAZY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't agree more.

Dude won't even let me and you change our titles.

Extremely disrespectful to foreigners and people with cancer. Dude is money hungry and corrupt.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #33
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Theoo going in
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #34
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I like having the avatars around, but I'm so damn glad this board doesn't allow signatures. Message boards that allow sigs always lag, not to mention they're annoying as fuck to read/glance at over and over again. Lame posters + lame signatures = time to get the flap out of dodge. Lame posters + no signatures = ISH; home sweet home.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #35
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My man Theoo is preaching!!!
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #36
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
My man Theoo is preaching!!!

You copied the star in my title. You're welcome.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #37
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
You copied the star in my title. You're welcome.

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #38
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
I like having the avatars around, but I'm so damn glad this board doesn't allow signatures. Message boards that allow sigs always lag, not to mention they're annoying as fuck to read/glance at over and over again. Lame posters + lame signatures = time to get the flap out of dodge. Lame posters + no signatures = ISH; home sweet home.
Yeah I agree, but Jeff doesn't have signatures because he can't, he just doesn't want to spend more money on making a significant upgrade to a new server.
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #39
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why some of you are so serious about avys? All they do is just you look a bit more noticeable.

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #40
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #41
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far

I'm just going to manually post mine then.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: