Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #46
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013-2014 Brooklyn Nets Post Game Thread

I just thought kidd could balance this.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #47
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
I just thought kidd could balance this.
he's five games in to his rookie year as a head coach.

he's also trying to balance a roster full of stars, and dealing with the egos of two guys who may be better as reserves than as starters at this point (KG, PP).
Old 11-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #48
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
he's five games in to his rookie year as a head coach.

he's also trying to balance a roster full of stars, and dealing with the egos of two guys who may be better as reserves than as starters at this point (KG, PP).
Avery Johnson got us off to a better start last year (11-4). The Nets said in their post game interview last night that there will be NO more excuses. They are not losing because of a lack of cohesiveness, as Brook mentioned last night. They are losing because of crap defense and low energy. The Nets got blown out by the Magic AND Kings. This is not the time to bail Kidd out. Instead, we need to pick at his obvious flaws of shit subbing and lack of ball movement. The ball movement and defense was fantastic in the pre-season yet we haven't even done 5% of that and it's frustrating. Kidd needs to stop killing the flow of the game and have better subbing antics.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:05 AM   #49
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

avery can miss my ass. nobody in their right mind wants that dude back.

i guess, bottom line...... if you're unhappy with this staff and this team then it pretty much sucks to be you. because it ain't-a-gonna be changing anytime soon.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #50
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Joe Johnson is clutch.

That is all.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #51
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Two reasons why we lost. were up by 10 with two minutes to go in the second quarter and finished half with one point lead. inexcusable to not close that quarter out.

shit ref calling an illegal screen on reggie changed the game completely. alan would have put us up by 1 but instead JJ comes down and nails a three and we're down by 4 next possession. refs killing the league.

we have a red-hot blazer team on monday and a 3-7 start WILL prompt mikhail to make a statement.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #52
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wasn't expecting a win last night so last nights effort was superb. Mason Plumlee looks like a great pick for us so far.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #53
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

forget gelling, let's bash our heads against the wall because the third quarter curse is back. 3-7 ( yes, we're really 3-7...) is attributed to the third quarters alone. i'm just waiting for a mikhail statement. it should be coming any day now.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #54
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
forget gelling, let's bash our heads against the wall because the third quarter curse is back. 3-7 ( yes, we're really 3-7...) is attributed to the third quarters alone. i'm just waiting for a mikhail statement. it should be coming any day now.
Yeah....this is pretty hard to watch.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #55
gigantes
A piece of fluff

my quick summary of the livingston article:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=317253
Old 11-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #56
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

At this point guys we will need to beg the league to contract the nets from the rest of the association. another shit third quarter. 30-20 in favor of the bobcats. how do you allow that to happen given the way the season is going? wow, if we lose 2-3 more in a row, kevin is going to retire.

3-8...yes, 3-8. i wish we had last seasons team back. i miss gerald wallace. didn't think kevin would be worse than him.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #57
gigantes
A piece of fluff

well, i blame rufuspaul for sneaking in to the game.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #58
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
well, i blame rufuspaul for sneaking in to the game.
I told him to not miss the third quarter because that's when the nets will make the bobcats look like the dream team. i was right too.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #59
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my work schedule is really killing me this year. The only full game I have seen was the Nets/Pacers game because I went to Barclays. I wish I knew what was going on besides injuries but I really dont. disappointing season thus far.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #60
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i guess if there's a bright spot, it's that some of the backups are doing pretty well with their minutes. that could be a big help down the line if the starters ever get healthy AND play well.

maybe the most disappointing thing to me is how little effect KG seems to have on the team. on the overall stats and defense.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread