Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #61
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
That's better, young dragon!
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #62
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic

Looks pretty good but try to hold your follow through longer and point your toes to the basket.

Nice court BTW
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:55 AM   #63
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
Looks pretty good but try to hold your follow through longer and point your toes to the basket.

Nice court BTW

Yes, that would definitelly improve consistency, that I need. Will try to work on that. Thanks.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #64
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Celtsgarlic what a hoop you got down there! I'm jealous. Is that yours? How much did it cost?
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:40 AM   #65
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Btw you seem to be always fading away when you shoot.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #66
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, its mine. It cost about 800$ as dads friend does this court business and most of the dirty work was done by me.

I know Im fading away a lot, and I cant effin help it. Once I tried , I completely broke my shot and all shots were short. So I guess I cant do nothing about it
Old 03-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #67
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Ah alright well on the plus side, your shot won't get blocked hehe. But it could be tough to shoot 3s fading away.

What typw of floor you got there? Is it just painted concrete? It looks like something else.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #68
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyap9675
Ah alright well on the plus side, your shot won't get blocked hehe. But it could be tough to shoot 3s fading away.

What typw of floor you got there? Is it just painted concrete? It looks like something else.

Its not that hard, somewhat even easier.

Its rubber.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #69
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you guys have any other reliable gif-making sites? Gifninja seems to be out of order.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #70
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

@Rake
Buy or download Photoshop? Useful to have.
http://gifboom.com/ might work.

Yeah, your front foot is sidewards. Wonder how you picked up that habit? Seems unnatural.

Awesome court, btw. I so want to jump off the roof and dunk.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 11-24-2013 at 11:23 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #71
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
@Rake
Buy or download Photoshop? Useful to have.
http://gifboom.com/ might work.

Yeah, your front foot is sidewards. Wonder how you picked up that habit? Seems unnatural.

Awesome court, btw. I so want to jump off the roof and dunk.

http://youtu.be/Q59m2J4EDQY?t=1m20s

Kobe also does this a little. But I have no idea. Im working on it tho, because I messes up my balance.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: