Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-15-2013, 07:20 PM   #1396
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I hate rooting against players on MNF. Rooting for them is exciting. Rooting against is just sheer dread for the entire game knowing they can go off at any minute. Especially a player like Torrey Smith.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:26 PM   #1397
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Antonio Brown burnt me for 32pts when I was up 30. This will be interesting.

Think you're lead is 19. Smith needs at least 2 tds not factoring in catches/yards which is a given.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #1398
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Would've felt invincible if Brees had finished that last drive. Overtime in AZ/TEN maybe Ellington can tack on a couple more points for me.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #1399
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
SCXY vs Nuggetsfan = nail biter. I wondered how many times they checked score updates, how often did they figure out "Well if i can get a 20pt cushion I have a chance", "I still have T.Smith left so if I can keep this close I got this".

Wish these two were mic'd up secretly tho.

Such a rollercoaster and felt really good at one point. 19 point lead and T.Smith left? Ehhh. He's had like 1 or 2 games like that all season, only hope is that Detroit has gave a couple games up like that.

I think SCY has this all but locked up. Another year where my team comes up fcking short.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #1400
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Such a rollercoaster and felt really good at one point. 19 point lead and T.Smith left? Ehhh. He's had like 1 or 2 games like that all season, only hope is that Detroit has gave a couple games up like that.

I think SCY has this all but locked up. Another year where my team comes up fcking short.

Lookin at trends and what Smith has done this season? Yeah 19pts is going to be tough to expect. Factor in Pitta is back and could be Flacco main target.

But its FF, shyt happens. Some guys pull an abnormal game out their ass.

I think SCY has this one but I wouldn't count yourself out.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #1401
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good luck playoff hopefuls. It has been a fun season and I hope it ends just as exciting as the season was.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #1402
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Good luck playoff hopefuls. It has been a fun season and I hope it ends just as exciting as the season was.

Despite me having the best team in the season I agree. Fun FF season.

Now everyone here owes me an apology calling me dead money.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #1403
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
$700 or $300 for you. Can you pay my entry for next season and I'll return the favor when I win?

I'm taking my money and running from that offer GOBB.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:28 PM   #1404
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Flacco and Calvin can get 60 lol

amazing game Jazz...wow...I don't even mind losing to a game that amazing

knew that Seattle D would do me in

Seattle D might be worth a mid round pick next season
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #1405
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I need 57.06 from Calvin and Flacco

very unlikely, but not impossible

if the game is a high scoring shoot-out, it could happen for me...Calvin has 3 games over 30 points, and one of those games was 44 point, then I need Flacco to get 20

I need Calvin to have a 3 TD game, and Flacco to throw 3...which is asking a LOT, but not out of the question
Old 12-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #1406
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I need atleast 2 of those 3 Flacco TD's going Torrey Smiths way
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:02 PM   #1407
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Jamall Charles scored 55.50 points this week

I believe that is the highest score ANY player has scored this year...not even Peyton has matched it
Old 12-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #1408
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Megatron can get you 30 easily. Flacco wildcard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Jamall Charles scored 55.50 points this week

I believe that is the highest score ANY player has scored this year...not even Peyton has matched it

Too bad it was in a meaningless game otherwise I would be headed to the title game had I won that BYE backed into.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:57 PM   #1409
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Didn't even get the slightest bit interesting for me.

Congrats Jazz Ballers, you're team is getting hot when you need it most.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:13 AM   #1410
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

The 5th and 6th seed in the championship. Pretty crazy
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: