Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Let's acknowledge Miles Plumlee

It's only been a couple games but he can play. The running hook, bank shot, spin, etc. He's showing glimpses of greatness. He doesn't play too differently from Duncan too. I'll confidently rank him at the end of the season but I believe he's can be a top 5 Center easily...who else has better post moves at big position? Duncan/kg/al Jefferson/hibbert???
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's acknowledge Miles Plumlee

Really like him, picked him up on my FBBall team too. The Suns are finally fun to watch again, this squad has brought back the excitement I've been missing.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Really like him, picked him up on my FBBall team too. The Suns are finally fun to watch again, this squad has brought back the excitement I've been missing.
Our squad is very athletic.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know that he'll be a top 5, without looking at your top 5 again, I'll try and see if I can come up with 5 of my own.

Howard
Hibbert
Vucevic
Al Jeff
Duncan
Kanter

hmm...

Plumlee could possibly become one of the better centers in the league, he's already better than a lot.. to think he was just a throw in from that trade.

The problem here is the Suns are supposed to be losing a lot more than they are... we need at top 3 if not top pick in the draft this year. It's fun watching them compete, but knock it off guys!
Old 11-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anthony Davis has been $$$ too this year. Plumlee has some work to do to catch some of these guys but the it's all there, it's just a matter of if he can do it or not.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I don't know that he'll be a top 5, without looking at your top 5 again, I'll try and see if I can come up with 5 of my own.

Howard
Hibbert
Vucevic
Al Jeff
Duncan
Kanter

hmm...

Plumlee could possibly become one of the better centers in the league, he's already better than a lot.. to think he was just a throw in from that trade.

The problem here is the Suns are supposed to be losing a lot more than they are... we need at top 3 if not top pick in the draft this year. It's fun watching them compete, but knock it off guys!
Lol suns continue to compete. As you already mentioned we need to draft high but what if continue down this path? I was expecting our success to die down once teams shook off their rust and warmed up but we're playing very well. Spurs are still a top team and we almost came away with the win. I'm sure with dragic we would have won. Markieff Is beasting as of late too
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
livingby3's
The smallest big 3s.

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Howard
Hibbert
Vucevic
Al Jeff
Duncan
Kanter

hmm...

I think a young and hardworking Suns team tend to get many teams off guard a little. Guys like Bledsoe and Plumlee who were bench players have got something to show, and they did not shy away.
Contending teams like the Thunder and the Spurs still ended up with the W though. 20 games in, against teams where our talents cant compare, we are probably going to start losing more games.

I get it that the Suns need to tank if they want to acquire a much talented player in this upcoming draft, but for a new coach and a young team with players getting opportunities like they never did before, they probably have no intention to back down and let a rookie take over this franchise.

I want my Suns to go hard every night, and not losing on purposes. At the same time I want a high draft pick, i cant even decide anymore. Anyway we havent played against most of the elite teams yet, maybe only the Thunder and the Spurs. And the Suns will probably start losing when the seeding starts to get serious

Last edited by livingby3's : 11-12-2013 at 08:01 PM.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

I'm with you, I came into this season fully planning on not watching any games and hearing about how awful they are and being okay with it because they had 4 picks.. knowing they'd probably do alright in the draft.. instead I got myself into a fantasy basketball league, started watching games, started watching the Suns and being impressed by their toughness and excitability that I want them to keep going hard and win... I'm lost in my own wants.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #9
livingby3's
The smallest big 3s.

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah. Fans would love a high pick, but we can't hate them for going all out to try to win games, it's tough.

Real talks though. Be it they're winning or losing, the way they throw their bodies at the opponents, dive onto the hard wood for a loose ball this season, I haven't find a Suns' loss so fun to watch in years. This brand of Phoenix Suns basketball will go far
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #10
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

It's like the old run and gun from the Nash & Amare era but with more defense and rebounding..
Old 12-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
It's like the old run and gun from the Nash & Amare era but with more defense and rebounding..
This is resonating more and more as the season progresses. Whenever bledsoe or dragic dish it to plumlee, it's reminiscent of nash and amare.

Plumlee is a jumper away from being a 15+ ppg player
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: