Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 12-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default So Jordan Crawford...

Apart of our future or trade asset? I like him so far this season.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So Jordan Crawford...

Kendrick Perkins has a ring as a Celtic while Big Al does not. It's going to be about what trade packages Ainge puts together, not how good guys are individually.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:21 AM   #3
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

I'm thinking he's upped his trade value...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #4
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now we need to do the same with hump
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
Diegio
I airball my layups

Diegio has an OK reputation so far

Keep him.
Diegio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

The Heat are trying to get him. I'm pissed that the Hawks traded him away smh.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
Rondooooooooooo
8====D ~~~~

Rondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation here

Keep him. He has matured a lot since he was on the wizards. Move him to the bench when rondo comes back, or move him to the 2 guard and bradley to come off the bench.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

I like Crawford like Jamalů. 6th man. He's been a starter and over time it doesn't work but he is great as a 6th man.

I would love to get James Young at KY. I am very high on this kid. He is going to be great in the NBA game. I hope he comes out this year.

PG- Rondo
SG- Young
SF- Green
PF- Sully
C- Olynek or Drafted Big

Is a great core to have thats versatile.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:33 AM   #9
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
I like Crawford like Jamalů. 6th man. He's been a starter and over time it doesn't work but he is great as a 6th man.

I would love to get James Young at KY. I am very high on this kid. He is going to be great in the NBA game. I hope he comes out this year.

PG- Rondo
SG- Young
SF- Green
PF- Sully
C- Olynek or Drafted Big

Is a great core to have thats versatile.

if boston doesnt get top 5 i dont want young.. i want Zach Lavine or gary Harris ... if you want an sg...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: