Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #91
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Steam Summer Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
It looks like free L4D2 killed the servers for a while. Having trouble connecting to see today's sales.

I'm in European timezone and the Steam store has been down most of the day for the last 2-3 days for me. Fortunately most of the things I'd be interested in I already have, but still annoying.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #92
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NBA 2k14 for 50% off. Not bad.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #93
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
NBA 2k14 for 50% off. Not bad.
But it is not the next gen version though...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:28 AM   #94
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

It's on.

Dayz, Witcher 2, FARCRY 3, XCOM, Payday 2, Skyrim, Half-Life Complete, and others going right now.

Haven't bought anything yet.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:45 PM   #95
JimmyMcAdocious

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Anyone get anything?

Copped Awesomenauts, BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Monaco, and Risk of Rain thus far.

Monaco is pretty awesome. Haven't tried the others yet, tho I have Castle Crashers in the 360 arcade.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:01 PM   #96
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

FTL is on sale right now, that's an amazing game.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:16 AM   #97
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I ended up buying Skyrim. I'm not a big RPG fan so I never really worried too much about it. It is a decent game but a bit over rated. Both the gameplay and the graphics already seem a bit dated. It looks like it could have come out in 2006 or 7 really. But it should keep me occupied for a week or two I think.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:52 PM   #98
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I ended up buying Skyrim. I'm not a big RPG fan so I never really worried too much about it. It is a decent game but a bit over rated. Both the gameplay and the graphics already seem a bit dated. It looks like it could have come out in 2006 or 7 really. But it should keep me occupied for a week or two I think.

You have an idea of what kind of build you're going to go with? I found assassin to be the most enjoyably for me, and most overpowered later on in the game.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:31 AM   #99
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
You have an idea of what kind of build you're going to go with? I found assassin to be the most enjoyably for me, and most overpowered later on in the game.

Just warrior I think. I don't have a lot of experience with these types of games so I'm basically just going through the motions at this point. Last rpg I played was FFX on ps2 lol.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: