Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-27-2014, 02:46 AM   #271
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 Australian Open of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I'm really hoping Fed grabs Wimbledon or the US Open this year. He could have had 20+ if not for missing break chances or just mental barriers.
hmm, was that post meant for the cocaine thread?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:45 AM   #272
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2014 Australian Open of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Hate to see any match decided by injuries, but I'm glad Wawrinka won.

I still stand by my earlier point that injury timeouts needs to be looked at. I remember last season I think it was Azarenka was in the middle of choking away a match to Stephens (I think), and she decided to take a 10 minute "injury" timeout. When play resumed it was a completely different match, which Azarenka went on to win.

Imagine something similar being allowed in other sports. Getting your ass kicked in Boxing/MMA... oh wait 10 minute break please. NFL team is driving down the field for the winning TD... oh wait 10 minute break please.
It doesn't apply there because in boxing/MMA injuring your opponent is actually the desired result. In team games, players can be substituted.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: